• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My sisters friend

SFCAdamsYG

imported post

Interesting reaction tonight about me OCing at my own house. My sister was going midnight bowling with a male friend of hers and she asked if she could meet him at my place (it's in between where they both live.)so I said sure that that would be fine. So he gets here to meet her at about 2345hrs andmy sister introduces us you know, thenormal old "Nice to meet ya's" going on, and then he looks atmy pistol and simply says "Pardon me while I'm un-nerved." It sort of made me feel bad for him that he would be un-nerved by the sight of a weapon. I thought it wasthe most uniqely worded response i have gotten since i started to OC so i just thought I'd share it.

Thanks!

Pa. Patriot

State Researcher
Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

Oh-Kay then...
gay.gif

TrueBrit

imported post

SFCAdamsYG wrote:
Interesting reaction tonight about me OCing at my own house. My sister was going midnight bowling with a male friend of hers and she asked if she could meet him at my place (it's in between where they both live.)so I said sure that that would be fine. So he gets here to meet her at about 2345hrs andmy sister introduces us you know, thenormal old "Nice to meet ya's" going on, and then he looks atmy pistol and simply says "Pardon me while I'm un-nerved." It sort of made me feel bad for him that he would be un-nerved by the sight of a weapon. I thought it wasthe most uniqely worded response i have gotten since i started to OC so i just thought I'd share it.

Thanks!

Sarge,

Educate him, and put some backbone into him, otherwise he will hardly be a suitable guy to protect your sister, should the SHTF!

Just my 2 cents worth,

TrueBrit.

Tomahawk

imported post

TrueBrit wrote:
SFCAdamsYG wrote:

Thanks!

Sarge,

Educate him, and put some backbone into him, otherwise he will hardly be a suitable guy to protect your sister, should the SHTF!

Just my 2 cents worth,

TrueBrit.

That's a good point. Ask him if he'll ask the street thug to "pardon him while he's un-nerved" when he faces a violent attack on your sister.

If you don't like his answer, remember how Sonny Corleone handles mis-treatment of his sister in the Godfather:

godfather03.jpg

Although I don't recommend going to that extreme...