• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Free Zones

dng

State Researcher
imported post

That is excellent! I think it is honestly what the anti gun groups think will happen if they can get all the guns away from the law abiding citizens. The gangs, thugs, crack heads and criminals will all just stop committing crimes. The only think about that video clip that isn't funny is the fact that I expect to see that infomercial on TV within the next ten years. :banghead:

dng

State Researcher
imported post

That one might even be better.. The truth can be funny!

openryan

State Researcher
imported post

You are right, some people legitimately think that these ideas work... but these just make me laugh :)