Thread: EAA revolvers

Post imported post

Does anyone know anything about the EAA revolvers (never heard of EAA). My better halfgave me one for my birthday. She knew I was wanting a 6 shot snub nose and got me one in .357 mag. I haven't tried it out yet.

State Researcher

Post imported post

As far as I can tell, they are a good gun. Not top of the line, but not trash either. The important thing is that you now have a reason to buy her a gun.

LoveMyCountry

P.S. Their site is at http://eaacorp.com/index.html

Post imported post

LoveMyCountry wrote:
    As far as I can tell, they are a good gun. Not top of the line, but not trash either. The important thing is that you now have a reason to buy her a gun.

LoveMyCountry

Thanks for the reply. Irecently got her a Henry Golden Boy Deluxe Engraved. It's great to have a pro-2A wife.

Founder's Club Member Hawkflyer's Avatar

Post imported post

EAA is just the importer. Most of their products are made by Tanfoglio of Italy. Generally they are well made gus, but they are less expensive. Based on my experiance with them, they are a very good deal for the quality you get for your money.

Regards
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."
    "If you are not getting Flak, you are not over the target"
    "186,000 Miles per second! ... Not just a good idea ... It's the law!"

Post imported post

SFDoc wrote:
    LoveMyCountry wrote:

LoveMyCountry

Thanks for the reply. Irecently got her a Henry Golden Boy Deluxe Engraved. It's great to have a pro-2A wife.
    WOW...

They run about $1000+:what:

http://www.henryrepeating.com/h006dd_bigboyengraved.cfm

I could only afford a regular 44Mag Henry

Post imported post

Igot my wife a blender... but I'm having it engraved.:P

Post imported post

SFDoc wrote:
    Does anyone know anything about the EAA revolvers (never heard of EAA). My better halfgave me one for my birthday. She knew I was wanting a 6 shot snub nose and got me one in .357 mag. I haven't tried it out yet.
    http://www.eaacorp.com/handguns-witn...scription.html

"Weihrauch"... these revolvers appear to be German-made. I don't know anything about them.

http://www.weihrauch-sport.de/englis...te/e_index.htm

Hawkflyer mentioned Tanfoglio of Italy. They make EAA's "Witness" line of CZ-75 pattern pistols. I've had one for 13 or 14 years and it's a decent gun.

Enjoy your new revolver!

Post imported post

I have a 44Mag Ruger Vaquero 5'5 ( old style ) that I enjoy

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

SFDoc,

In the photo on EEA's website, it looks like you have a decent rear sight. Does the weapon really have a nice rear sight?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
    I have a 44Mag Ruger Vaquero 5'5 ( old style ) that I enjoy
    I have a Ruger Old Army .44 thatprovides a convenient smoke screen for concealment in case your marksmanship is worse than one-minute-of-bad-guy.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    SFDoc,

In the photo on EEA's website, it looks like you have a decent rear sight. Does the weapon really have a nice rear sight?
    Good thing you asked if the WEAPON have a nice rear sight

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
    Citizen wrote:
    SFDoc,

Didn't notice! Glad I didn't ask if it was just a narrow notch.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    UTOC-45-44 wrote:
    Citizen wrote:
    SFDoc,

Didn't notice! Glad I didn't ask if it was just a narrow notch.
    Either way, Us guys ALWAYS like a nice rear sight

Post imported post

.40 Cal wrote:
    I*got my wife a blender... but I'm having it engraved.:P
    Was it one of these?

www.willitblend.com
    Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.

State Researcher

Post imported post

Where do you find these things?? :celebrate

Post imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
    SFDoc wrote:
    LoveMyCountry wrote:

LoveMyCountry

WOW...

They run about $1000+:what:

http://www.henryrepeating.com/h006dd_bigboyengraved.cfm

I could only afford a regular 44Mag Henry
    I should have said that her's is the .22 Long Rifle. She's not into the larger calibers, give her a box (or case) of .22s and she is a happy camper

Post imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
    Citizen wrote:
    SFDoc,

I saw that too, I’m not like citizen and LEO so no one will know what my rear sight looks like. As far as the one on the pistol, I tried it out last night and it works great for me. The only thing I did was to paint the sights (of the pistol) with blaze orange paint. On a B-27 target at 15 yards, with .38 125 gr. +P I was able to put all 6 in the X ring in about 8 sec., with .357 158 gr (as fast as I could fire and aim) all 6 in the 9, 10 and X rings. For a snub nose it is on the heavy side, but like the 1911’s it will make a good club if I run out of ammo. For an inexpensive pistol, I’m impressed with it.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I'm not sure whether to congratulate you on the nice revolver, or take offense at the insult.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    I'm not sure whether to congratulate you on the nice revolver, or take offense at the insult.
    No insultor offense intended. The remark reminded me of some of the past posts that went on between you and LEO