• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Texas OC video (funny)

A

Arizonatexan

imported post

When I first saw this video I did get a good laugh! You have to admit - he pretty much gets the point across! Granted - it's not the same approach I would take. I tried to email the guy but it didn't go through. So I did some further looking around on his website. He has dozens of one-page websites with various themes many of which I don't personally agree with. But be that as it may - they all seem to have a radical almost militant approach and they all are asking for money. I have found that this approach turns a lot of people off and may even be detrimental to our cause. There is a large contingent of "uninformed" folks out there that view us as a bunch of radical "gun-nuts" anyway.With the proper education and sound presentation of logical information they might be persuaded to see things our way. But this guy's approach only serves to confirm their beliefs.

Gary Williams

openryan

State Researcher
imported post

This guy is a crackhead!

He says "if the crackhead comes over and see this, well he is going to go get his crack somewhere else" see - this is the guy on drugs.

"I got me a package going, the women are going to go wild!" -- Wow.

He makes a point of self defense only relevent to crackheads for the most part, he should have referenced 'criminals' more than 'crackheads'.

This guy has zero credibility.

sjhipple

imported post

<rant>

He also said that we were "given the right to keep and bear arms by our founding fathers" which really pisses me off. He's a TEXAN, he should know better! :D

No one ever GAVE me any rights...that's why they're -duh -my RIGHTS! If someone can give it, that same power can take it away which makes it a PRIVILEGE, not a right. Rights are inherent.

</rant>

Oh, and he's a crackhead.

L8RG8R

imported post

SAY NO TO CRACKHEADS

SAY YES TO OPEN CARRY IN TEXAS. :cool:

Yeah, that guy is a little over the top, but he makes a good point.

Warrenton NO CCW

imported post

This guy obviously supports the 2nd amendment.

He strongly favors open carry

He is off the mark about only criminals carrying concealed. Some of the nicest people I know carry concealed.

He was a hoot, but does have a point to make

He, like Rambo on the You Tube "debate", does not make a good spokesman for the 2nd amendment

Anyone who carries that much metal on his hip will definitely have a decided limp.:D