Thread: OC experience

Post imported post

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I thought I would share some stories about my OC carry in the area. Been OC'ing pretty regulary now. I have been to the Wally mart , Kings, CJ's Tire and few other places. So far not a word said or an eyelash batted. I did have one person come up to me and askif I knew the carry laws.It turns out they were under the assumption that OC was illegal. So I handy them that handy pamphlate from this site and gave them this adress.The gentleman seemed very excited and stated thathe would love to OC since it gets so hot in the summer time here. All in all I have had some great experiences.

And a different note.How many people live around theReading area?

Post imported post

I live just west of Reading in Richland

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

OC'd in Ephrata, PA. Its a small city, perhaps 15K residents, about 10 miles northeast of Lancaster.

The OC wasduringsupper with a relative at a family run restaurant called, "Bright's." They've hadgreat Philly steak sandwiches andhome-made fries for years.

Small town America! My relative spotted the mayor ofthe adjoining town, Akron, PA, at the counter. She knows him through her work and civic groups connections. She introduced us and we chatted for a brief bit. Then he noticed the sidearm. He wasa littlestartled. My relative, a recent 2A convert, stepped right in and handled his comments and questions before I could hardly get a word in! We went back to chatting on other topics. As we ended off he told me to watch the sidearm, it scares people. He was pretty upbeat about it.No heavy emphasis.By agreement, the next time I'm in town, I owe him a drink so he can tell me which of my relatives are rich and hiding the fact. Small town America!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Reading, Pa here...out by Albright College