Thread: Chesterfield/Midlothian/Richmond Area?

Post imported post

Hey guys, sorry if I am in voliotion of any rules by posting this here. I am a new guy here,I will b 21 on august 14th,already got my carry peice,and holster. I've been open carrying my rather large winchester fixed blade knife for 3/4 months now. One issue at commonwealth 20 (hull/288.) Cop asked me to put it in the car. I nicely said okay,he followed me out,and said thank you. Anyway, I look forward to going to the monthly dinner and meeting folks,and getting more into being able to legally defend myself.

--Always prepared,stay safe.

-kurt.

p.s. my screenname started as a joke..I'm not eally ghetto

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

I think you are fine posting this here. Interesting that you OC'd a bowie knife. As I said in the other thread, if you are over 18 you can open carry your handgun.

Post imported post

welcome to the forum. we should have a thread started up soon for the next dinner - they're usually around the middle of the month.

hey hlh, what do you think about possibly August 14th? have a little birthday bash for the new guy?

oh, and like LW said, you only need by 18 to oc - check out the "Age to OC Map" that was put together.

i'll keep my eyes open for you (i'll probably think you're a unicorn till i come talk to you). sounds like you live in the same area as me.

Post imported post

Hopefully I will see you around as well. I OC all around the Chesterfield area. But I have to admit... I CC at commonwealth 20... I know, it's blasphemy. :P Kudos to you for sporting the knife though!

Post imported post

vt357 wrote:
    Hopefully I will see you around as well. I OC all around the Chesterfield area. But I have to admit... I CC at commonwealth 20... I know, it's blasphemy. :P Kudos to you for sporting the knife though!
    Sweet! Glad to see some locals. Where do y'all go shooting ? I've been hitting Dominion ( used to be D&P) but I'ma gonna go broke.

Its not really a bowie knife,if you goto any walmart,you'll see a fixed blade winchester with a seath? Not sure what you consider it. I never go anywhere without my Kershaw Ken Onion and my cheapie (weak side). I've actually got a ton of compliments on my knife too.

At taco bell(chesterfield meadows.),my girl was sporting her fixed blade open carry as well...this guy turned around and was like :shock:holy crap that guy is packing some heat! Thats awsome! Then my girl walked up to me and he was like :what:holy crap their both packing some major heat! you guys rock!-good times.

Anyways,sorry for the long posts. I got to get off to work. Chesterfield town center sucks

Post imported post

snip...

Ghettokracker71 wrote:
    Dominion ( used to be D&P) but I'ma gonna go broke.

snip...

yep, dominion is convenient, but expensive.

Post imported post

sitedzn wrote:
    snip...

Ghettokracker71 wrote:
    Dominion ( used to be D&P) but I'ma gonna go broke.

snip...

yep, dominion is convenient, but expensive.
    Yeah. I don't know of anywhere else,really though? I was thinking of joining them anually.