• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ohio gun rights pamphlet

kblazk

imported post

I kind of copied this from this post http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum61/3356.html

I made this pamphlet real quick for anyone that would like to use it and I probably missed a few things but please comment I am open to suggestions.

ENJOY!

2ndpamplhet has been uploadedWITH REVISIONS7/23/07

keywords - pamphlet, brochure, tri-fold, cards, card

Attachments

• ohio_flier.pdf
    223.2 KB · Views: 1,183

JSK333

imported post

Looks great!

The only thing I noticed that should bechanged is that it's a License not a Permit, for concealed carry. So, CHL or LCCH, not CHP. Small thing, but it caught my eye.

Thanks for the work!

kblazk

imported post

JSK333 wrote:
Looks great!

The only thing I noticed that should bechanged is that it's a License not a Permit, for concealed carry. So, CHL or LCCH, not CHP. Small thing, but it caught my eye.

Thanks for the work!
thanks for pointing that out, I will get that changed in the next version of the pamphlet

dng

State Researcher
imported post

Looks great, but I wanted to mention that under "Places Off-Limits While Carrying" it might be wise to add"and any establishment with a D6 liquor permit serving packaged alcohol not for consumption (Sunday liquor sales)", or something along those lines to "any room serving alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption" At least until the law makers can get things fixed this fall.

See this thread:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum43/3102-2.html

Just a thought. But it looks really good! Thanks!

kblazk

imported post

Look at it now, I have made some changes to the forbidden carry zones, also changed some of the included selected ohio laws, and removed and added some website links.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Very nice work on the trifold, kblazk. That took a lot of thought and effort and it is very well done.

Kudos to you for your fine effort to communicate important information.
clapsmiley.gif

BIG SHAFE

imported post

Nice, I was going to make one but my classes have kept me busy. I would also add any building owned or leased by the government, like in a commercial building.

You might also want to mention that for the 2923.16 is for those without concealed handgun licenses and maybe mention how concealed handgun license holders can carry loaded.