Thread: Got my first comment OCing yesterday

Post imported post

Well she didn't say it to me title should read overheard my first comment. My wife and I went to the Applbees on Battlefield Blvd yesterday. When wewalked in, there was three older ladies waiting to be seated and one of them went to her friends "oh my goodness will you look at that" then they said a few things to each other in there native tounge.

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

I had that happen last weekend. Went in to Springfield Mall. Entered through JC Penney, and as I passed by the women's department, noticed two women about 4 feet away from me. One turned to the other and said "That woman's packing." I paid no attention (it was not directed at me, after all) and kept going.

Good thing my husband was on my left - and he carries on his left side - so they didn't see his 1911.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Post imported post

Sorry to respond to this tread so long after the fact... I just found it. My right-handed daughter Bridget gets the :what:when we OC around town, but it seems people don't notice mine as often. maybe because she's a lot prettier than I...
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

Post imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
    Sorry to respond to this tread so long after the fact... I just found it. My right-handed daughter Bridget gets the :what:when we OC around town, but it seems people don't notice mine as often. maybe because she's a lot prettier than I...
    I can't believe you set yourself up like that!!! I'm too old to even go there... sorry.... :^).

Post imported post

That's cool, too. I'm too old to giveachit.
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
    That's cool, too. I'm too old to giveachit.

+1 !