Thread: First post

Post imported post

I just found this site and it is full of good information. I have been carrying concealed for 12 years. I have never open carried but you know I just might start! Any OC dinners or get together's scheduled? I might like to join the next Norfolk reunion and I might try to make the next City council Mtg too.

State Researcher
    Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA

Post imported post

Welcome!

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Well, with a screen name like that, you'll go far in the Virginia threads.

Welcome!!!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:

Welcome!!!

Thanks for the welcome! I started with this screen name about six months ago. The only problem is trying not to make President Davis's name look foolish. I never knew there were so many people still carrying openly. I really can't believe all the harassment by LEO's. Most that I know and have come in contact with are glad to have me on their team and encourage CC. I guess I will find out how they feel about open carry! About the only time I had trouble was with a LEO on a traffic stop. He said that my CCP showed up on his computer and I should have told him about my gun. I told him I didn't need to because it shows up on his computer.........

Post imported post

JeffersonDavis wrote:
    About the only time I had trouble was with a LEO on a traffic stop. He said that my CCP showed up on his computer and I should have told him about my gun. I told him I didn't need to because it shows up on his computer.........
    Next time, tell him you'll just carry illegally concealed and then he won't have to worry his pretty little shaved head about it.

ccloud43

Post imported post

Welcome to the board. We are having a dinner this Sat at Primos Pizza in Va Beach. CHeck out the July open carry dinner for all the info.

Post imported post

I have to say that I love the handle, Mr. President.

Post imported post

VApatriot wrote:
    I have to say that I love the handle, Mr. President.

Post imported post

We look forward to seeing you saturday night JD.

Post imported post

JeffersonDavis wrote:
    Citizen wrote:

Welcome!!!

Thanks for the welcome! I started with this screen name about six months ago. The only problem is trying not to make President Davis's name look foolish. I never knew there were so many people still carrying openly. I really can't believe all the harassment by LEO's. Most that I know and have come in contact with are glad to have me on their team and encourage CC. I guess I will find out how they feel about open carry! About the only time I had trouble was with a LEO on a traffic stop. He said that my CCP showed up on his computer and I should have told him about my gun. I told him I didn't need to because it shows up on his computer.........
    I believe that would be "should have, but are not required to." At least, if I read the OCDO main page correctly.
    Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.

Post imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:
    We look forward to seeing you saturday night JD.
    I might be working but I am going to try and make it.

Post imported post

JeffersonDavis wrote:
    I just found this site and it is full of good information. I have been carrying concealed for 12 years. I have never open carried but you know I just might start! Any OC dinners or get together's scheduled? I might like to join the next Norfolk reunion and I might try to make the next City council Mtg too.
    Welcome

DC

Post imported post

Welcome I just joined here myself you'll like it here.

Post imported post

Thanks for the welcome guy's!

Post imported post

JeffersonDavis wrote:
    Welcome to OCDO!! :celebrate