• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I've heard of BBQ guns but this is a new one.

TrueBrit

imported post

longwatch wrote:

It is, of course, most appropriate that our resident sage and culinary critic Longwatch should draw our attention to this stuff, much obliged to you, Sir! Amazing how everything has to be"tactical" these days!

BTW, Sir, congratulations on your recent appointment to Commander in Chief of the Assclown Brigade!Wear the title proudly!;)

Best wishes,

TrueBrit.

VAopencarry

imported post

longwatch wrote:
Commander? Oh not really I'm more like the firewatch.
Firewatch? nah, you are at least a Platoon Commander. Given your role, one could easily argue you are, in fact, the Assclown Commander.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Reminds me of what happened in Vermont last week.
http://www.ktvu.com/news/13706344/detail.html
Eventually, officials decided they had seen enough when an elderly gentleman strolled through downtown last week wearing nothing but a fanny pack.

Now I wonder what kind of gun was he packing, cause we all know a fanny pack screams gun.
:celebrate

TrueBrit

imported post

VAopencarry wrote:
longwatch wrote:
Commander? Oh not really I'm more like the firewatch.
Firewatch? nah, you are at least a Platoon Commander. Given your role, one could easily argue you are, in fact, the Assclown Commander.

Longwatch, you are far too modest, just listen to the Devil Dog and the Limey Donkey Walloper(King's Troop, Royal Horse Artillery). We know about these things, and recognise Field Officer material when we see it! Ain't that right, Dog?

Best wishes,

TrueBrit.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Platoon commander, you mean like the most dangerous weapon in the US inventory? Which is a 2nd Lt. with a compass. I appreciate the support but you all should know I only made corporal on 5 years active duty in the Marines.
:monkey