• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Unlawfully detained at Southcenter mall

amlevin

imported post

BluesBear wrote:
Now THERE is a lawsuit.

Most of the Tribal Police I've encountered are quilty of impersonating a police officer anyway.
Definitely so! I had some recent communication with their Chief of Police. What an experience. He is still living in the days when his father was illegally selling cigarettes and liquor and fueding with the State.

Cue-Ball

imported post

BluesBear wrote:
I have noticed for years that no matter how scruffy I was dressed if anyone saw a badge next to my handgun they never gave me a second thought. I have sais before that if anyone was worried about "flashing" the sheeple, then a badge worn on the belt would placate 99.44% of them.
I can't speak for anyone else here, but the last thing I want to do is placate the uninformed masses. I want to educate them. While I generally dress neatly, I do not dress like a cop or security officer because I specifically don't want to give off that vibe. People need to see that folks other than cops and security guards own and carry firearms, and that they are just normal people who are no threat to anyone. If we all try to pass ourselves off as off-duty cops, then we will never get that point across.

just_a_car

imported post

Cue-Ball wrote:
BluesBear wrote:
I have noticed for years that no matter how scruffy I was dressed if anyone saw a badge next to my handgun they never gave me a second thought. I have sais before that if anyone was worried about "flashing" the sheeple, then a badge worn on the belt would placate 99.44% of them.
I can't speak for anyone else here, but the last thing I want to do is placate the uninformed masses. I want to educate them. While I generally dress neatly, I do not dress like a cop or security officer because I specifically don't want to give off that vibe. People need to see that folks other than cops and security guards own and carry firearms, and that they are just normal people who are no threat to anyone. If we all try to pass ourselves off as off-duty cops, then we will never get that point across.
+1. Exactly what I was going to say, since no one had yet.

Gray Peterson

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Cue-Ball wrote
Amen. When I attended Pride in Seattle Center, I wore a white t-shirt, cargo shorts, rainbow pride rings, and a digital recorder. :)

xpun8

imported post

Cue-Ball wrote:
BluesBear wrote:
+P+ Cueball.

I think the .54% not fooled and real LEO's would make you regret it. I'll admit though the thought of getting the cheeziest plastic shiney badge sounded kind of funny/spiteful. The thought of the hassle and/or arrest makes it not so funny.

BluesBear

imported post

I really don't want to placate the uninformed masses either that's the reason why I am here. Iwant to help acclimate them to the sight of a firearm. I want to help educate John & Jane Sheeple that more good people carry guns than bad people.

I feel that off duty LEOs should open carry more often. That would do a lot to get people used to seeing guns on people not in a uniform. My reference to the CC Badges was an aside to mycuriousity as to the intentions behind the OCDO "Patch" used on hats and shirts. Would not wearing one of those cool OCDO Hats while open carrying not also give the impression that the wearer was a LEO?

And I NEVER implied that anyone should pass themselves off as a LEO. Back in the 1990s in Kentucky, there was actually some discussion among legislators about having concealed permit holders be required to wear some sort of identifier (badges were discussed) anytime theywere carrying. Thankfully that idea was discarded along with publishing the names of permit applicants in the newspapers.

One of the reasons I relocated in Washington State was the gun friendly attitude here. I even gave up owning Title II toys to live here. (We really need to do something about that too.) What I have found here is that there are many people with CPLs. And it seems everyone I meet owns guns. But I also see the dumbing down that's occuring since there is so much concealed carry but almost ZERO open carry. I have yet to see anyone else open carrying except myself. When I first moved here i was even told by several gun people that open carry was unlawful. It wasn't until an old retired FBI friend of mine pointed out to me that it wasn't.

Something I have discoveredamong the non-gun community is that they have absolutely no idea that there are so many people licensed by the state to carry. Most don't even know it's possible. IF everyone who had a CPL would open carry just one complete day a month people would be amazed. We have all been brainwashed for so long to worry about printing or flashing that we have become part of the problem.

The word needs to get out that ordinary people have been carrying guns in Washington stste for 70 years. It's high time WE were allowed out of the closet.

I found out about this forum from the WAC Gun News.I havelived here for almost a decade now and I amjust now hearing about this "movement".

Trigger Dr

imported post

As a former Judge (Montana) and a 30 year retired LEO I fully support your position. I would recommend an attorney in the Bremerton area who would be a great choice for you.

Ihave worked against him as an investigator when he fought and won against the Federal Gov't. and at the same time consider him a friend and supporter of Open Carry. He likes a good fight with the "powers to be"

He is a former Police officer who was medically retired and then became an attorney. Thus, he knows the ins and outs from both sides.

I will contact him and apprise him of the situation and if willing, will provide you his contact information.

The "concealed carry badges " can be more of a liability than a help. Case in point, you walk into the local "stop and rob....er....shop and interrupt a robbery in progress. The Perp or his accomplice see the "badge" and bingo....you da man.. bang... bang

Dr of Triggernometry

BluesBear

imported post

Case in point, you walk into the local "stop and rob....er....shop and interrupt a robbery in progress.
I get so tired of hearing this from people who just don't get it.You wear the badge CONCEALED.If you're carrying your gun concealed that is. No one should ever see the badge unless they could alsosee the gun. Either you see both or you see neither.

The funny thing is I see this scenario all of the time on forums from people who are speaking out against open carry. My personal take is thatyou should never be so situationally unaware that you walk right into the middle of a stickup anyway.

When you open carry you MUST become even more aware of your surroundings. Retention becomes a big priority too.

GreatWhiteLlama

imported post

BluesBear
I even gave up owning Title II toys to live here. (We really need to do something about that too.)
I agree completely. I've actually been considering moving so that I can obtain and legally fire those, (I would much rather stay in Washington)

Trigger Dr

Welcome :)

Trigger Dr

imported post

Bluebear,

Sorry that I am not as well informed as you.

As far as being one of those that "just does not get it" I would suggest you re think your thoughts before posting them. You do not know me or any more than what I have posted, and making a judgement based on that limited information puts you in the same genre as some of the LEOs as mentioned earlier. I do not intend to start a "war" here, but will defend my statements to the end. If an appology is in order, it will be made. If eating crow is in order that too will be done without cry baby antics.

It does happen though, that there are people out there who just want to wear a badge along with the gun for reasons that we would never understand. Wanna be's if you will.

Impersonation of a LEO takes more than displaying a badge. One must attempt to get information that would normally be available only to a LEO, or an overt act under the color of law that would lead one to believe the person was a LEO.

Cheers, have a great day

Dr of Triggernometry

gregma

imported post

Cue-Ball wrote:
BluesBear wrote:
Exactly! Well said.

Please help our growing organization! http://www.nwcdl.org/

wqbang

imported post

If anyone really has the desire to look more "official" while carrying open or concealed you could simply get a belt ID holder and put your CPL in it. Then you aren't in danger of being arrested/detained for "impersonating and officer" with a badge of some sort.

I personally wouldn't do it because I don't think it is neccessary, but I don't think it isn't prudent for those who are nervous about what the uninformed populace thinks.

Wheelgunner

imported post

Agreed, I have just read the entire thread (haven't seen it before), its 1am and damn it, this is the last post!

What happened in the end! did Expvideo get the girl? Did the nasty LOE get coal for Christmas? Did the Mall apologize?

NewZealandAmerican

Greater Salt Lake City Metro area far south suburb
imported post

I think a Title 18 criminal lawsuit might be in order, to sue the cops involved PERSONALLY with criminal chargesrather than just suing the Police Dept.

Also see this website by Randy Kelton from We The People Radio Network, Randy's site is http://www.jurisimprudence.com about criminal suits and the power of Grand Juries "the 4th branch of Government" I also have contact info on another person who can give you information on how to sue any public official in their persoanl capacity rather than their Official capacity which often times the public official can claim "immunity" becuase of their office. They can't do that when you file a criminal suit agains them in their personal capacity.

DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW

Summary:

• Section 242 of Title 18 makes it a crime for a person acting under color of any law to willfully deprive a person of a right or privilege protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.
    For the purpose of Section 242, acts under "color of law" include acts not only done by federal, state, or local officials within the their lawful authority, but also acts done beyond the bounds of that official's lawful authority, if the acts are done while the official is purporting to or pretending to act in the performance of his/her official duties. Persons acting under color of law within the meaning of this statute include police officers, prisons guards and other law enforcement officials, as well as judges, care providers in public health facilities, and others who are acting as public officials. It is not necessary that the crime be motivated by animus toward the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin of the victim.
    The offense is punishable by a range of imprisonment up to a life term, or the death penalty, depending upon the circumstances of the crime, and the resulting injury, if any.
[align=center]TITLE 18, U.S.C., SECTION 242

• Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, ... shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnaping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.
  • [/align]
[align=right][size=-1]Return to the Criminal Section Home Page
[/size][/align]

(Dion Wood). TEL: +1(800)808-KIWI that's +1(800)808-5494 Tollfree."NewZealander By Birth, American By The Grace Of God."

[align=left]“IN MEMORY OF OUR GOD, OUR RELIGION, AND FREEDOM, AND OUR PEACE, OUR WIVES, AND OUR CHILDREN" (The Title Of LIBERTY) [/align]

"BILL OF RIGHTS Enforcement!"PLEASE Help To RestoreThe AMERICAN Way Of FAITH, FAMILY VALUES,FREEDOM, LIBERTY & CONSTITUTIONAL Governance To OurREPUBLICBy SPREADING THIS MESSAGE, PASSING IT ON & Learning AboutCongressman RON PAUL, ThenVoting For Him AsPRESIDENT In 2008! If You Agree Then Go To [url]http://www.HowToGetRonPaulElected.com[/url] To Learn The Most Effective "Top Five Things-To-Do in Order to Get Ron Paul
Elected as the Next President of the United States!"

Clickon picture toENLARGE! (Below).

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"SEE Ron Paul virtual magazine: [url]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/myspace/mag/ronpaulmag.swf[/url]

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"USE these 3 sites to learn about Ron Paul and how to get him into office! [url]http://ronpaulfriendsusa.com/[/url] & [url]http://www.voteronpaul.com/[/url] OFFICIAL Ron Paul site [url]http://www.ronpaul2008.com[/url]

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #33cc00"[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]BILL OF RIGHTS Enforcement! [/font]
[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Restore a BILL OF RIGHTS culture in AMERICA and return to CONSTITUTIONAL Governance. "Faith Freedom & The CONSTITUTION"[/font]

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"[font="Times New Roman, Times,
serif"](Dion Wood) BILL OF RIGHTS Enforcement! TEL: +1(800)808-KIWI. That's +1(800)808-5494 Tollfree. "New Zealander By Birth, American By The Grace Of God." Check me out: On MySpace. [url]http://www.MySpace.com/NewZealandAmerican[/url] [/font][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"]"Got LIBERTY?" VOTE RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2008 [/font]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/[font="Times New
Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.RonPaul2008.com/
[/font][/url][font="Times New
Roman, Times, serif"] "The most CONSTITUTIONAL & FREEDOM Promoting Candidate In Washington DC!" [/font]

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"[font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"]LATTER-DAY SAINTS & all AMERICANS, BEWARE![/font][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] [url]http://www.godfamilycountry.net/lds4thetruthaboutromney.html[/font][/url][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] "A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing?" Why Latter-Day Saints & all AMERICANS should NOT support and vote for Mitt Romney just because he's a Mormon, that is if you truly love LIBERTY, TRUTH, FREEDOM, The CONSTITUTION & BILL OF RIGHTS! VOTE RON PAUL in 2008, Do your own research too! READ "REPUBLIC MAGAZINE!" [url]http://www.RepublicMagazine.com/[/url] SPREAD this magazine (the message of LIBERTY) far and wide, subscribe to digital version for FREE and email everyone you know, blog, post, you name it, even buy the hard copy in bulk for cheap, 25, 50, 100 for $1 each and pass around to everyone, leave in Doctor Clinics and other traffic places, and we will save our AMERICAN REPUBLIC by spreading this! LISTEN LIVE TO [font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.wtprn.com/listen.shtml[/font][/url][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] or phone 1-512-485-9010 "We The People Radio Network" to UN-cover the TRUTH and restore our REPUBLIC & CONSTITUTIONAL Governance![/font] [/font]

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"[font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"][/font]

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"[font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"]GOD BLESS AMERICA! Read & Study the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE! READ & KNOW THE CONSTITUTION often! For it & the BILL OF RIGHTS along with your FREEDOM are truly & gravely under attack! Demand that all Branches of Govt Comply fully with and obey the Constitution & Bill Of Rights ENTIRELY! Celebrate Your BILL OF RIGHTS DAY, (America's forgotten holiday) every 15th Of December, (Ratified 1791). The BILL OF RIGHTS being the SUPREME Law Of The Land and Protecting ALL of your FUNDAMENTAL un-alienable RIGHTS are Non-Negotiable and not optional for Govt to violate and disobey! Even if the BILL OF RIGHTS were "repealed" your RIGHTS "pre-date" the Constitution & Bill Of Rights as they are RIGHTS which are fundamental, in-alienable & inviolable belonging to all mankind right now & all the way back to Adam because FREEDOM OF CHOICE (Free Agency) is a gift from God to ALL PEOPLE! As a FREE AMERICAN in our CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, it is YOUR RIGHT & DUTY to be ARMED. Such RIGHT Protects the rest of your BILL OF RIGHTS & FREEDOM! A truly FREE PEOPLE have the force of Arms to maintain their LIBERTY. Learn SAFE & EFFECTIVE gun use. [GOD gave us the gift of LIFE. It is the most precious gift ever. To be unarmed is to be helpless to PROTECT that gift. That is outright irresponsible. Certainly it is your RIGHT and MORAL obligation to stop evil from ending or compromising your LIFE or the LIFE of any INNOCENT! The RIGHT of Self Defense, of Human Self Preservation is the first law of nature & the most basic and important of all Human Rights and cannot be infringed upon or legislated against, wherever that natural right is "downplayed in importance or demonised" or in anyway prohibited, innocent people pay the price-with their peace of mind, with their LIBERTY and all too often, with their lives! Don't be deceived!] "If you're willing to surrender ESSENTIAL LIBERTY for some temporary 'security' you deserve neither LIBERTY or security!" [Benjamin Franklin]. FREEDOM isn't free. Our Founding Forefathers through the inspiration of GOD gave us a FREE LAND and a CONSTITUTION & BILL OF RIGHTS to keep it that way! Your DUTY is NON-DELEGABLE & your BILL OF RIGHTS & FREEDOM shall endure with no less! [There is no such thing as extremism in the defense of LIBERTY] LDS Church members READ "D&C 98:4-10 and 134:11; Luke 11:21; Luke 22:36; Ecclesiastes 3:1,3,8; Proverbs 25:26 & Exodus 22:2-3 about SELF DEFENSE even unto bloodshed (lethal force) if necessary. Also read these SCRIPTURES about the importance of the CONSTITUTION & BILL OF RIGHTS as we as Latter-Day Saints are COMMANDED to "befriend the CONSTITUTION, to study, know it and KEEP it, to Uphold and Defend it!: D&C 98: 4-10; 101:76-80; & 109:54. See also Ezra Taft Benson an Apostle & Prophet [/font][font="Times New Roman, Times,
serif"][url]http://www.latterdayconservative.com/modules/wfsection/article.php?articleid=73
[/font][/url]

[font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"]My Top FREEDOM Websites or Organisations To Fight for The BILL OF RIGHTS & Restore CONSTITUTIONAL Governance in AMERICA. [/font]
[font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.ldspatriots.com/[/font][/url][font="Times New
Roman,
Times, serif"] [/font][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.ldsconservative.com/[/font][/url][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] [/font][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.godfamilycountry.com/[/font][/url][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] & [/font][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.awakeandarise.org/[/font][/url] style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"[font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] These 4 Powerful sites, directed to LDS Church members but also for All AMERICANS!
[/font][font="Times New
Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.jpfo.org/
[/font][/url][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] Not just NO COMPROMISE Right to Bear Arms, America's most aggressive Civil Rights Organisation, also One of the best for informing the people and fighting for the BILL OF RIGHTS and CONSTITUTIONAL Government. [/font][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.prisonplanet.com/[/font][/url][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] [/font][font="Times New Roman,
Times, serif"][url]http://www.infowars.com/
[/font][/url][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] [/font][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.inforwars.net/[/font][/url][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] [/font][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.prisonplanet.tv/[/font][/url][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] & [/font][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.jonesreport.com/[/font][/url][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] These 5 Powerful TRUTH Seeking Websites by Alex Jones: Documentary Filmmaker, Nationally Syndicated Radio Talkshow Host. As featured in such publications as The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The Dallas Morning News, The Los Angeles Times, The Austin-American Statesman, and The Austin Chronicle, Alex Jones has created a powerful platform in an attempt to re-create a Bill of Rights, freedom-orientated culture in the face of an ever more federalized and security-obsessed America. [font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.wtprn.com/listen.shtml[/font][/url][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] [/font]LISTEN LIVE To Alex Jones at 11a to 2p Central Time on "WeThePeopleRadioNetwork" or GCN Radio [url]http://www.gcnlive.com/listenlive.htm[/url] (all 4 networks) Rebroadcast on Network 2 & 4 at 9p to 12a midnight Central Time! [/font][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.americafirstparty.org/[/font][/url][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] The best Party to govern America and adhere most closely to the CONSTITUTION & BILL OF RIGHTS! [/font][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.gunshowonthenet.com/[/font][/url][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] Ultimate Resource of Proof Biblical and Constitutional about the Right of Self Defense and Firearms Ownership. Also a great resource for all of "LIBERTY'S TEETH!" and what AMERICA is! [/font][font="Times New
Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.ij.org/
[/font][/url][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] Institute For Justice. Property Rights against emminent domain abuse & other things pertaining to LIBERTY. [/font][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.fija.org/[/font][/url][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] Fully Informed Jury Association. The Right and duty of the juror to judge both the FACTS and the LAW! Jury Nullification.
[/font][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.gunowners.org/[/font][/url][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] GOA Gun Owners Of America! Forget about the compromising NRA! Join the No Compromise GOA! [/font][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.libertygunrights.com/[/font][/url] style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"[font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] This is not just about the 2nd Amendment. The place I know with the most comprehensive documents to prove the erosion of LIBERTY in America and the coming of the great "POLICE STATE!" Especially about the SOCIALISTIC UN, United Nations Agenda to destroy the Constitution and overthrow America as part of a New World Order, these are facts not conspiracy. CLICK ON "DOCUMENT" tab and read for yourself about Public Laws (which you can go and look up in your local LIBRARY yourself) already setting this in motion! You'll be shocked and enraged if you truly love AMERICA! [/font][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.wethepeoplecongress.org/[/font][/url][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] & [/font][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/[/font][/url][font="Times New Roman,
Times, serif"] We The People Congress/Foundation. We The People vs. the US Govt. The Lawsuit To Restore CONSTITUTIONAL Order. [/font][font="Times
New Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://freedomtofascism.com/
[/url] [/font] style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"& [url]http://www.restoretherepublic.com/[/url] [/color][/font][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"]Aaron Russo's "America: From Freedom To Fascism" Check out these 2 websites (see also Gary Franchi Jr of the Lone Lantern Society in Chicago) and order this awesome DVD. Just ordered 3 copies myself. [/font][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.lonelantern.org/[/font][/url] style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"[font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] Chicago FREEDOM based organisation, headed by Gary Franchi Jr, a wealth of Freedom Tools & Info. [/font][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.wtprn.com/listen.shtml[/font][/url][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] LISTEN LIVE To Gary Franchi Jr on LONE LANTERN RADIO at 6p to 7p Central Time on We The People Radio Network! [/font][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"][url]http://www.legacyleader.com/ln/[/font][/url][font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"] Founded by some Latter-day Saint (LDS) church members, an organisation dedicated to fight for and preserve traditional Family values and Rights, supporters of the US CONSTITUTION. [/font][font="Times New Roman, Times,
serif"][url]http://www.apfn.org/
[/font][/url][font="Times New Roman,
Times, serif"] American Patriot Friends Network, a wealth of FREEDOM Information. [url]http://www.tax-freedom.com/[/url] Save a Patriot Foundation, the TRUTH in American Tax Law and the Federal Reserve, is NOT a "Tax Protest" organisation!

[/font]

just_a_car

imported post

Wheelgunner wrote:
Agreed, I have just read the entire thread (haven't seen it before), its 1am and damn it, this is the last post!

What happened in the end! did Expvideo get the girl? Did the nasty LOE get coal for Christmas? Did the Mall apologize?

Actually Wheelgunner, Aaron (expvideo) already had the girl, his fiancée, prior to this event and she's one helluva catch!

As for the rest, I have no idea. I haven't really heard from Aaron for a while.

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Wheelgunner wrote:
...What happened in the end! did Expvideo get the girl? Did the nasty LOE get coal for Christmas? Did the Mall apologize?
I was wondering too - I read earlier the talk of a lawsuit (which I would think would involve a FOIA request), letter to the department, etc. Whatever happened to all of that?