• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Norfolk Open Carry Arrest Discussed...

Lew

imported post

I would have seen this...but I was busy on OCDO! Heh. As much as I love fark, the forum is usually too full of utter idiocy that I can't stomach it. Looks like "we" came out in force on this one, however. Nice.

Fark gets a ridiculous amount of traffic, in case any of you haven't heard of it.

RussP

imported post

bayboy42 wrote:
How about a duct tape alert next time..........I only made it through about 20 posts before my head felt like it was going to explode:banghead::cuss::banghead:
I got through 5...then quit...:cool:

nickerj1

imported post

Yep, I'm a regular Farker. I just noticed Chet's story got huge attention over there and was about to come here and post it, but you beat me to the punch. :D