• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

dhoney75's comment from Southcenter thread

DrewGunner

imported post

Crazy, unstable, wanna-be, disgusting, greedy, unstable(again), strange, egotistical, having mental issues, intimidating, disrespectful, weak, and pitiful…

Whoa, tell us how you really feel…

What a nut job!

Mortech

imported post

I find it funny to scrutinize the claims made by Dhoney75 , especially her claim to be a multigenerational NRA member ..as if ... . If you really want to know her true beliefs you just have to look at the words she uses in her arguments along with the emotional loading she gives them . I could say I'm a multigenerational member of the klan but anyone who's met me could easily give lioe to that fact . Ms Dhoney75 because you say it doesn't make it true . Further more if you really want to know what she believes all you have to do is go to a site like Democratic Underground and soon you'll see that the way she uses word is no different than that sites most ardant supporters .

CPL_in_WA

imported post

Purpose: To include context for clarity. The remainder of the discussion can be found in this thread and the thread to which my previous post links. Without further ado:

dhoney75 wrote:

I am from the Tacoma area and it was not that long ago that our community was disrupted by some crazy, unstable person like yourself that thought it was “ok” to bring weapons into the mall. People’s lives were destroyed that day. What makes you think that anyone would see you any differently then the person that committed that heinous violation of law? My children are exposed to “wanna-be’s” like you that were not able to pass a psych eval and become law enforcement.

As I am reading this “blog” or “thread” I am disgusted by your behavior and your attempt to justify your greediness. It is sad that those of us who support the right to bear arms are compared to unstable persons like yourself.

LEO’s are responsible to follow through with all complaints by businesses and citizens who feel threatened. Frankly if I was confronted by some strange and egotistical person like you I would have called the police as well, I trust that they would do whatever was necessary to ensure the safety of myself and my family.

Don’t take your “wish-I could-be-a-cop” frustrations out on the public and DO NOT try to conceal your mental issues with MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. Any stable human knows that it is not reasonable to open-carry in the public when most Americans are not educated in the rules and respect of gun ownership. People who respect the right to bear arms do not “prance” around in public trying to intimidate others. People who respect the right to bear arms respect the rights of individuals who are not comfortable with guns.

I own several weapons myself and as a woman, I was raised and trained to use them both skillfully and respectfully… I only see you as a weak pitiful person who needs to band together with others and sip some “red-kool-aid.”

Good luck finding some sleaze-bag lawyer to take your case.Get a real job andquit trying to earn aquick buck with your lawsuit.You should be ashamed of yourself...as a multi-generational NRA member, I am ashamed of you.

dhoney75 wrote:
Blame spell check, it is so sad when persons who"claim" to be responsible can only dignify their ignorance with grammatical issues...

Only crazed, extremist, fanatical persons would take issue with my family's NRA membership. Get a life...I grew up at the gun club, you all didn't know what they were until you turned 21...unless they squirted water...LOL.

Reference:

I would point one to the portion regarding ‘projection’:

http://home.hiwaay.net/~becraft/ragingagain.PDF

And the list:

A. We are crazy. B. We are unstable.

C. We are ‘wanna-be’s. D. We are greedy

E. We are unstable. F. We are strange.

G. We are egotistical. H. We have frustrations.

I. We have mental issues. J. We are not reasonable.

K. We prance about in public. L. We intimidate people.

M. We are weak. N. We are pitiful.

O. We need to sip red KoolAid. P. We are unemployed.

Q. We are ignorant. R. We are crazed.

S. We are extremists. T. We are fanatical.

U. We have no life.

I apologize if I missed anything. Ah. Well. It’s quite the list, huh? I didn’t think it would be that long when I started it. I know projection applies and it’s oh so much fun to apply these, ahem, ‘qualities’ to dhoney75, but let take a look anyways:

A: Of course we’re crazy. She said so. She’s a licensed psychiatrist. Who are we to argue? Besides, seeing as how she addressed this particular group, I’d venture to say that this group is severely lacking in diagnosed insane persons.

B: Refer to A.

C: As mainsail put it, just because we don’t[/i] do something doesn’t mean we can’t[/i] do it, and doesn’t mean we want [/i]to do it.

D: “Trust me, if they want to settle it will involve a large chunk of change, a few fired cops, a public appology, and a training bulletin.” Based on the tone of that statement, even the “large chunk of change” hasn’t ‘greed’ written anywhere on it.

E: Refer to A.

F: Strange? I can think of this to illustrate: Joe is beside the river. Jim is on the other side of the river. Is Jim beside the river? Yes. Wouldn’t that put Joe on the other side of the river? Who is strange? Who is normal? What is strange? What is normal?

G: If used in regards to an exaggerated sense of self-importance, yes. The preservation of my life is the most important thing to me. If used in regards to ones actions being motivated by self-interest, yes again. It’s that ‘life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness’ thing.

H: Geez! Sorry for violating your anti-frustration ordinance! Really, what’s the problem?

I: Refer to A.

J: Refer to A-U. Decide for yourself.

K: Prance? I always strut in a spirited manner, especially around the public, especially when I’m OC’ing. Should I have put [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] in there?

L: We intimidate you? I guess all the non-gun people that aren’t intimidated are… oh right, refer to A.

M: Of course we’re weak. Didn’t you check the ‘Physical Statistics’ chart of the National Gun Owner’s Physical Statistics Database Registry? Our biggest guy is “Amanda ‘Big Daddy’ Swenson” at 5’3”, 97lbs. We have[/i] to have something to close the ‘disparity of force’ gap.

N: We deserve your sympathy because we’re suffering, distressed, or unhappy? Thanks, but no thanks.

O: Red KoolAid? I honestly have no clue to what this refers. I prefer grape KoolAid, if anyone wants to know.

P: Jobless? That’s an interesting picture: A rather unkempt homeless, jobless, OC’ing into a public library to use the free internet to frequently post on OCDO. I would put a quarter in his cup. Bullets aren’t cheap, and it wouldn’t do for him to carry unloaded, eh?

Q: I’ll go so far as to say that ‘we’ knew enough to correct your spelling and grammar. You admitted that yourself.

R: Refer to A.

S: We are definitely persons that exceed the ordinary, usual, or expected. I like to think ‘Over-Achiever’.

T: She’s very close with fanatical. “[M]arked by excessive enthusiasm and often intense uncritical devotion”. However, I daresay she found out first-hand exactly how critical our devotion and enthusiasm are.

U: Obviously, we are not living the completely controlled, bland, and uneventful life we should[/i] be living, according to dhoney75. Let’s all drink clear KoolAid, so as not to offend anyone.

Let us try a little logic:

dhoney75’s statement is fact. (Either presented as fact, or she is a troll. I think she really[/i] thinks her statement to be true.)

Said statement puts us into a category. (See A-U. Obvious)

dhoney75 is not in the same category as us. (Different category, just not ours. Two words: self-incrimination)

We are in Category 1. (Clarification)

She is in Category 2. (Clarification)

After re-reading the OP, and reviewing the basic descriptions of the two categories, this reminds me of a quote:

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

I had the logic portion written out in premise/conclusion format, but lost it when the page expired because I took too long. It’s late and I’m tired, and I couldn’t remember exactly how I put it.

This is about when I realized that the smell was troll[/i]. And I had to laugh.

Dave does have a point, in that learning is a good course of action here. Not only should we learn from the viewpoint presented, and the porthole into the 'other side', but we could also learn how to converseon the fly with an actual living, breathing, typing, person from the 'other side'. Takingdhoney75at face value, I think we scared her off, and not just scared her off, but also scared her off by the vigorous nature of the responses.

Trolling aside:

Don't argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Edited for format.

just_a_car

imported post

CPL_in_WA wrote:
O: Red KoolAid? I honestly have no clue to what this refers. I prefer grape KoolAid, if anyone wants to know.
Just to clarify this for you CPL, the "red kookaid" comment is a tasteless reference to the Jonestown mass-suicide where they were directed to kill themselves and their children with cyanide and valium mixed into... get this... grape kool aid.

It's a reference to imply that you are not only insane, but also such follower "sheep-type" person that you'd be like the cultists indicated.

Funny part is, I used to see it most used by trolls or anti's on gun forums such as ARFCOM and GlockTalk.

CPL_in_WA

imported post

just_a_car wrote:
CPL_in_WA wrote:
Just to clarify this for you CPL, the "red kookaid" comment is a tasteless reference to the Jonestown mass-suicide where they were directed to kill themselves and their children with cyanide and valium mixed into... get this... grape kool aid.

It's a reference to imply that you are not only insane, but also such follower "sheep-type" person that you'd be like the cultists indicated.

Funny part is, I used to see it most used by trolls or anti's on gun forums such as ARFCOM and GlockTalk.
Thank you. Grape KoolAid? So she couldn't even quote the reference correctly? I suppose it was only a matter of time before it was mentioned here. Poisoned KoolAid... /shakes head

joeroket

imported post

CPL_in_WA wrote:
just_a_car wrote:
CPL_in_WA wrote:

Thank you. Grape KoolAid? So she couldn't even quote the reference correctly? I suppose it was only a matter of time before it was mentioned here. Poisoned KoolAid... /shakes head
During thier "loyalty tests" they drank a red drink. This is actually where she gets the red kool-aid from. The actual suicide was with grape. I think you can figure out why she said red and not grape in her post.

CPL_in_WA

imported post

joeroket wrote:
CPL_in_WA wrote:
just_a_car wrote:
CPL_in_WA wrote:

During thier "loyalty tests" they drank a red drink. This is actually where she gets the red kool-aid from. The actual suicide was with grape. I think you can figure out why she said red and not grape in her post.

Check. :?

Ah, to discuss the finer points of the color-coded koolaid system... how far have we fallen...

Dave Workman

imported post

Hmmmm...

I just read through the last several posts...

Pa. Patriot: I rest my case.

When, as CPL_in_WA (writing from Mississsippi! :?) notes that the thread has descended into writing and debating about the color and flavor of Kool Aid because of a single post from a lady in Tacoma...

BTW: You won't find me over in the Pennsylvania sub-list. ;)

CPL_in_WA

imported post

Dave Workman wrote:
Hmmmm...

When, as CPL_in_WA (writing from Mississsippi! :?) notes that the thread has descended into writing and debating about the color and flavor of Kool Aid because of a single post from a lady in Tacoma...

One word. Military. I'm on my9th address since 3 years ago.

BTW: I'm not currently writing from MS, or WA.

Edit: She posted twice. Which reminds me... is a female troll a trollette?

Dave Workman

imported post

CPL_in_WA wrote:
Dave Workman wrote:
Hmmmm...

One word. Military. I'm on my9th address since 3 years ago.

BTW: I'm not currently writing from MS, or WA.

Edit: She posted twice. Which reminds me... is a female troll a trollette?

Nine addresses in three years? Bummer.

Yeah, I know she posted twice, but it was that one post that seems to have everyone wrapped around the axle.

"Trollette?" :lol:

Pa. Patriot

State Researcher
Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

Dave Workman wrote:
Hmmmm...

People discussing Kool-Aid (as it was brought up in the original post) may be flirting with being off topic but so what? People are here to talk after all.

And the jab that I shouldn't be here, in the WA section, is just rediculous. Shame on you for being so childish. It only exposes your lack of argument.
You may have noticed the "recent" button at thte top of the forum main page. Most people here read the forum in this manner. All recent posts and they participate in the threads regardless the subsection.

I rest my case too. You think talking down to people is how to get ones point accross.. You could have made your point about learning from the troll without being a troll yourself. Free advice, take it or leave it I could care less.

cato

imported post

BobCav wrote:
Primer discovered that dhoney's IP is definitely from Tacoma. :monkey

Here's the Mapquest to the geo-coordinates:
EDITED TO PREVENT THE FEAR OF THE IGNORANT
Ain't the internet grand?

Bob, you're scaring me. So this can only be done by the moderators RIGHT? Boy,that reminds me not to go post to the other sides boards and to stay on your good side:D.

That translates to EDITED TO PREVENT THE FEAR OF THE IGNORANT Tacoma, Washington, USofA!:shock:

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Well, anyone can do it if you have the IP address! Where someone lives is public knowledge.

Worst case, spend $40 for an Intellius search of you have enough info to narrow them down full name, year of birth, places lived, etc) and you'd be surprised at what you can get! And that's just what's available to the public!