Thread: Make your own GUN FREE Zone

Post imported post

This shows graphically, and humerously, why gun free zones do not reduce crime, and really make us all victims. Spread the word!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeo05uPMmn4
    I will not knowingly initiate force. I am a self owner.

Let the record show that I did not consent to be governed. I did not consent to any constitution. I did not consent to any president. I did not consent to any law except the natural law of "mala en se." I did not consent to the police. Nor any tax. Nor any prohibition of anything. Nor any regulation or licensing of any kind.

Post imported post

This has already been posted a few times but thanks

Seems to be quite popular with everyone who see's it!
    "...our media are palace eunuchs gazing avidly at the harem of power and stroking their impotent pens in time to the rape of our liberties."
    -Sarah Hoyt

"America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."
    -Claire Wolfe

Post imported post

Sorry!! I didn't see it, and even looked for a board about media coverage and such like. All I saw is one where THIS website is mentioned in the media. Maybe I got it wrong.

Anyway, I sent this to about everyone I knew. Sometimes absurdity can communicate what dedicated truth cannot. We can hope anyway. ML

Let the record show that I did not consent to be governed. I did not consent to any constitution. I did not consent to any president. I did not consent to any law except the natural law of "mala en se." I did not consent to the police. Nor any tax. Nor any prohibition of anything. Nor any regulation or licensing of any kind.

Post imported post

Off Topic MamaLiberty...,but, no wonder youcan OC in a Town with 1 Traffic light and 1 Gas station......

Post imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
    Off Topic MamaLiberty...,but, no wonder youcan OC in a Town with 1 Traffic light and 1 Gas station......
    How long since you've been to Newcastle? We've got three gas stations now! :celebrate

But I carry just as comfortably in Gillette, Spearfish, Rapid City and everywhere else in Wyoming and South Dakota.

I went shopping in Spearfish Tuesday with some FSW friends, all carrying. I was wearing my AFTT (American Firearms Training and Tactics) shirt too. We walked all over Wal-Mart and some hardware/home center stores.

I got a few looks - the shirt, I'm sure - but nobody hassled us. Just another OC day in Wyoming and South Dakota.

Post imported post

:shock:.......Niiice...

I bet it was the shirt too