Thread: OC in West Seattle and Chinatown

Post imported post

Quiet time OC'ing out in West Seattle and Chinatown. I was eating at Than Brothers in the junction area of West Seattle, best deal on pho in Seattle, I know people saw my gun since I got up to smoke a few times. After that we went to Chinatown. My roomates went inside Gossip for some bubble tea while I had another smoke, and a dancing bum came up to me and said to hide my pistol because there were "two ******* cops on bikes" around the corner, I just told him it was fine and thanks for the heads up, and off he went.

Post imported post

larz wrote:
    Quiet time OC'ing out in West Seattle and Chinatown. I was eating at Than Brothers in the junction area of West Seattle, best deal on pho in Seattle, I know people saw my gun since I got up to smoke a few times. After that we went to Chinatown. My roomates went inside Gossip for some bubble tea while I had another smoke, and a dancing bum came up to me and said to hide my pistol because there were "two ******* cops on bikes" around the corner, I just told him it was fine and thanks for the heads up, and off he went.
    Thatis hilarious! I had a guy ask me the other day if I have a permit, and when I told him I don't, he said, "that's cool man, I won't rat you out. I would hate to seea good guy like you get busted." I had to chuckle, because I don't know him at all, so how does he know I'm a "good guy" and of course we had the usual OC discussion. I don't know if he was convinced I was doing nothing wrong, but I tried anyway.

Post imported post

If you hear the word "chung" (gun) or "da chung" (big gun) thrown around a lot, they're talking about you. > )
    -Unrequited

Post imported post

If I heard chung down there I would have thought it was one of my friends making fun of my last name

Post imported post

unrequited wrote:
    If you hear the word "chung" (gun) or "da chung" (big gun) thrown around a lot, they're talking about you. > )
    Or maybe "yang gui zi."

Post imported post

hah.
    -Unrequited

Post imported post

Dude, you were right down by where I work, I work over near Chinatown, couple blocks east of the Uwajimaya food market......should have met up for lunch or something

Post imported post

Well, I was out there at like 6:30pm so it would've been a late lunch

Post imported post

Ah, guess so

Post imported post

larz wrote:
    No shootout? dam. I live in west seattle andjust startedOC'inga couple months ago. Never had any issues. I've noticed that i get my water glass filled up more at the than brothers if OC'ing. :what:

Post imported post

They do a good job filling up my glass, maybe it's cause I'm asian

Post imported post

Good report. I like Gossip's popcorn chicken. If you see another asian guy in Chinatown OCing, that would be me =)

BTW what were you OCing? I usually OC my Sig p226R .357sig.

Post imported post

SIG P220R SAO two-tone over here.