• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in West Seattle and Chinatown

larz

imported post

Quiet time OC'ing out in West Seattle and Chinatown. I was eating at Than Brothers in the junction area of West Seattle, best deal on pho in Seattle, I know people saw my gun since I got up to smoke a few times. After that we went to Chinatown. My roomates went inside Gossip for some bubble tea while I had another smoke, and a dancing bum came up to me and said to hide my pistol because there were "two asshole cops on bikes" around the corner, I just told him it was fine and thanks for the heads up, and off he went.

dng

State Researcher
imported post

larz wrote:
Quiet time OC'ing out in West Seattle and Chinatown. I was eating at Than Brothers in the junction area of West Seattle, best deal on pho in Seattle, I know people saw my gun since I got up to smoke a few times. After that we went to Chinatown. My roomates went inside Gossip for some bubble tea while I had another smoke, and a dancing bum came up to me and said to hide my pistol because there were "two asshole cops on bikes" around the corner, I just told him it was fine and thanks for the heads up, and off he went.
Thatis hilarious! I had a guy ask me the other day if I have a permit, and when I told him I don't, he said, "that's cool man, I won't rat you out. I would hate to seea good guy like you get busted." I had to chuckle, because I don't know him at all, so how does he know I'm a "good guy" and of course we had the usual OC discussion. I don't know if he was convinced I was doing nothing wrong, but I tried anyway.:D

larz

imported post

If I heard chung down there I would have thought it was one of my friends making fun of my last name ;)

Lew

imported post

unrequited wrote:
If you hear the word "chung" (gun) or "da chung" (big gun) thrown around a lot, they're talking about you. > )
Or maybe "yang gui zi." ;)

DrewGunner

imported post

larz wrote:
No shootout? dam. I live in west seattle andjust startedOC'inga couple months ago. Never had any issues. I've noticed that i get my water glass filled up more at the than brothers if OC'ing. :what:

jchen012

imported post

Good report. I like Gossip's popcorn chicken. If you see another asian guy in Chinatown OCing, that would be me =)

BTW what were you OCing? I usually OC my Sig p226R .357sig.