• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Dinner!!

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Thanks, sjhipple.

Meantime, my family and I will likely be at the Irish festival for at least part of the afternoon. So if you see two of us carrying real pistols and a bearded guy with a Lego gun, that's us <grin>.

IanB

imported post

BrickGun_-_Glock_17_Front-Left_Ortho.jpg

lego_gun.jpg

Mr. Y

Super Secret Squirrel Bunker, Virginia, USA
imported post

Outdoor dining is at a premium in OT. Chart house has outdoor seating, but I am pretty sure you'll need a reservation. That's where I went a few weeks back...

They're pretty pricey too, but the food is excellent. I'll have to ask Mrs. Y what the name of the last place we ate was... It was a block from Bilbo Baggins...

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Tess wrote:
Thanks, sjhipple.

Meantime, my family and I will likely be at the Irish festival for at least part of the afternoon. So if you see two of us carrying real pistols and a bearded guy with a Lego gun, that's us <grin>.

Spent about 4 hours at the festival. Lots of :what:but absolutely no issues.

Only police presence was one officer, in uniform, with friend or significant other, who spent his entire time there watching the stage and not the crowd. He was listening to radio calls, apparently, but didn't even visibly scan the crowd.