• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Calif. Man robbed at gunpoint by 3 white chicks

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Doesn't look like he was carrying. Maybe Zsa Zsa doesn't like guns...

A raw deal for prince

Friday, July 27th 2007

Prince Frederic von Anhalt

It's hard to top Lindsay, Paris and Britney in this week's scandal sweepstakes, but Zsa Zsa Gabor 's husband may have done it yesterday by claiming that a trio of women robbed him, stripped him and handcuffed him to his Rolls-Royce.

Prince Frederic von Anhalt, eighth spouse of the 90-year-old actress, called L.A. cops around 10 a.m. to say he'd been driving on Bellagio Road behind the Los Angeles Country Club when he was flagged down by three women in a white Chrysler convertible with Florida plates.

"They said they'd seen him on TV and asked to get a picture with him," LAPD spokesman Kevin Maiberger tells us.

A moment later, von Anhalt told police, one of the women put a gun to his neck. "He told me they took his gold chain, watch and gold rings from his family," Gabor's rep John Blanchette told us.

Von Anhalt, who was born circa 1943, said the women also took his wallet, removed his clothes and cuffed him to the steering wheel of the 2006 Rolls, according to Blanchette.

Somehow they left him with his cell phone, which he used to call 911. Police found him about an hour later. Curiously, a crew from "Entertainment Tonight" also learned of the press-friendly prince's distress. They brought him a robe.

Some may be skeptical of his tale. In February, he claimed he'd had a decade-long affair with Anna Nicole Smith and could be the father of the late Playmate's wealthy baby, Dannielynn.

Asked if there were any witnesses to the incident, the LAPD spokesman said, "Not that we're aware of."

"[The police] brought him home," Blanchette told us. "He's with Zsa Zsa now."

Reporter Patricia Towle tells us that Von Anhalt told friends he has suspicions about who was behind the robbery.

In 2005, Gabor sued Francesca Hilton (her daughter by the late Conrad Hilton), claiming she stole $2 million and used it to buy a mansion. The next court date in the case is scheduled for today.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/r_m/2007/07/27/2007-07-27_a_raw_deal_for_prince.html

DrewGunner

imported post

Same thing happened to me at a party once, except the girls didn't have a gun, they threatened to pour out my 5th of jack. What a crazy world we live in!