• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

rifle shoot

beradcee

imported post

Whatever happened to organizing some kind of rifle shoot/get together? I thought it was talked about a while ago but no mention in a while. I have a new SKS (for almost two months) and haven't had a chance to shoot it. If nothing else, ,does anyone know where I would be able to shoot it??

1st freedom

imported post

The NRA range is open to the public and is 50 yds

It's rightthere at the junction ofrt 50 and I66

How do you buy a new SKS and not shoot for 2 months, you have better self control than I do!

zoom6zoom

imported post

FYI, ammoman.com has 7.62x39 Golden Tiger for a limited time at $179/case of 1000, shipped. My UPS guy hates me now I think. AIM had it a bit cheaper but their shipping wipes out any savings.

echo6tango

imported post

zoom6zoom wrote:
FYI, ammoman.com has 7.62x39 Golden Tiger for a limited time at $179/case of 1000, shipped. My UPS guy hates me now I think. AIM had it a bit cheaper but their shipping wipes out any savings.
That's funny! I remember the strained face look on my UPS guy's face when he tried hauling two cardboard boxes from ammoman.com to my front door. He could only carry one at a time. He said something like, "Wow, what the heck is in these?" I just smiled and said, "Fun for me!" Free shipping on something that heavy...priceless!

Tomahawk

imported post

echo6tango wrote:
That's funny! I remember the strained face look on my UPS guy's face when he tried hauling two cardboard boxes from ammoman.com to my front door. He could only carry one at a time. He said something like, "Wow, what the heck is in these?"
Should have told him it was for the zombies.

echo6tango

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
echo6tango wrote:
That's funny! I remember the strained face look on my UPS guy's face when he tried hauling two cardboard boxes from ammoman.com to my front door. He could only carry one at a time. He said something like, "Wow, what the heck is in these?"

Whoa!! Have you been tracking me on zombiehunters.org?! Okay, it seems a little crazy at first glance, but the premise of being prepared for a zombie outbreak makes you prepared for anything... . Good group of folks and most truly believe the before mentioned "premise" It’s all in good fun to promote that folks should be prepared to provide for themselves…short term or long term.

Tomahawk

imported post

echo6tango wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:
echo6tango wrote:

Whoa!! Have you been tracking me on zombiehunters.org?! Okay, it seems a little crazy at first glance, but the premise of being prepared for a zombie outbreak makes you prepared for anything... . Good group of folks and most truly believe the before mentioned "premise" It’s all in good fun to promote that folks should be prepared to provide for themselves…short term or long term.
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=1760&forum_id=6&highlight=zombies

DeadCenter

imported post

echo6tango wrote:
zoom6zoom wrote:
That's funny! I remember the strained face look on my UPS guy's face when he tried hauling two cardboard boxes from ammoman.com to my front door. He could only carry one at a time. He said something like, "Wow, what the heck is in these?" I just smiled and said, "Fun for me!" Free shipping on something that heavy...priceless!

The free shipping thing is cool. Not too many places do that.

After doing some quick math -- I think this place may come out cheaper even with shipping.

www.wideners.com

DC