• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jesse Jackass buy a gun today!

ralphb72

imported post

Ok I get that it's AUG 28th but WHY is it AUG 28th. I just bought a gun last weekend, not sure if I can swing another that soon, we have no manditory gun a month rule here like VA. (haha) Seriously what is this BAG day for Jesse about?

Tess

Founder's Club Member

ralphb72

imported post

Hmm Ok, thanks. If there are any ralleys around here, perhaps I will OC to them. It seems that Aug 28th is on a tuesday, have to go to the gun store straight from work or they will be closed by the time I get there. Thanx...

GLENGLOCKER

imported post

ralphb72 wrote:
Ok I get that it's AUG 28th but WHY is it AUG 28th. I just bought a gun last weekend, not sure if I can swing another that soon, we have no manditory gun a month rule here like VA. (haha) Seriously what is this BAG day for Jesse about?
I you can't swing another gun then buy some full capacity magazines. :celebrateI may put off my purchase until Sept when the next gun show comes around. Then it's a double wammy a gun at a gunshow. Heck I'll make it a triple wammy I'll buy one in a private sale. :what:

AbNo

imported post

For those of you that can't click a link :lol:

Reverend Jesse Jackson is calling on citizens to exercise their First Amendment rights by participating in anti-gun/anti-violence protest marches in 25 cities nationwide on that day. The Firearms Coalition echoes that call to supporters of the Second Amendment, encouraging them to exercise their rights by purchasing a firearm or ammunition on August 28.

“We have the right to live safe and secure, no matter where we live in America,” Rev. Jackson said during a prayer vigil at Chuck’s Gun Shop in a Chicago suburb.
“That’s absolutely right” said Jay Knox, Executive Director of The Firearms Coalition, “Mr. Jackson has made a valid point and we believe the best way to ensure that safety and security is for responsible citizens to have the means to defend themselves. The idea that all violence is bad is simply incorrect. Violence is sometimes the only way to stop evil and brutality. When used in this way, violence is an agent of good.” said Mrs. Knox

openryan

State Researcher
imported post

Mr. Knox seems to have articulated his point quite well.

I wonder what Jackson's reaction to that will be.

AbNo

imported post

Put a Rock Island 1911 Tactical on hold ($100 down, $450 total).

My buddy Shayne bought a Yugoslavian SKS, and plans to get another pistol later ON JJBAG day.

They even gave him a case to go with it.

Of course, this means the arms race is now tipped in his favor.... Since he has another longarm more than I....

Maybe I should get that Mossberg I've been looking at. He'd never expect that. :lol: