• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Taking a trip through OH to PA

bigfootinindiana

imported post

I usually frequent packing.org before I travel, but there sight appears to be down. I'm licensed in Indiana and need to know if I can CC in Ohio and Pennsylvania. I found somewhere that you need a non-resident license in PA, but the info here says its O.K. in a vehicle. Havent had luck with whether or not I can carry in vehicle in Ohio, which is all I'm concerned with since I dont plan on stopping there. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jason.

markheck1

imported post

Ohio is definitely out, but i believe from what I read you would be ok in PA for in the car only, your permit would not be valid for concealed carry in PA.

that being said...IANAL ....do your own research