• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Packing.Org?

Wynder

State Researcher
imported post

Wondering what's happened to packing.org -- for the past several days, the site has been unreachable. Since I don't use it normally but was looking for some information, I was hoping someone here knew what was up.

vrwmiller

imported post

The guy who ran packing.org went away to law school or something, IIRC. So, reliability of the site is not the best. I saw http://www.handgunlaw.us/ thrown around here before, but never really taken a good look at the site. Check it out and let us know what you think.

gregma

imported post

vrwmiller wrote:
I saw http://www.handgunlaw.us/ thrown around here before, but never really taken a good look at the site. Check it out and let us know what you think.
I will say one thing about handgunlaw. I saw a mistake on a state, reported the mistake, and had a reply back from the admin 3 hours later that it had been corrected.

openryan

State Researcher
imported post

UHHHHHHHHH -- has anyone checked out the website this guy has dedicated to his dog?

I am speechless.

:?

Wynder

State Researcher
imported post

I know, that's almost worse than obsessively posting on some forum about inanimate objects!! :what:

(I'm guilty)

tarzan1888

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
So Packing.org finally Packed it's bags, it looks Like still no success login on.

Hopefully it's down due to updating
I have been there since the beginning and this is the longest it has been down yet. :X