Thread: Met Another OC'er

Post imported post

I was in Wal-Mart last night and saw a red-neck guy walking around in a wife beater and jeans.
    I noticed he was carrying a Glock in a Fobus holster openly.

I walked up to him and asked him if he ever gets harassed in this area (SW PA) and he said for all the years he's been OC'ing, he's never even had a LEO approach him.

I think Im going to start OC'ing outside of the woods and parks now.

Im a clean cut guy that is ually wearing a tie and all that for work. So, if this guy doesn have static from teh LEO's. I doubt I will.
    Im not saying thats a good thing, People shouldnt judge otehrs on looks. But in the real world, others do.
    "Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks" ~Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

Unicorn!

Post imported post

HTomahawk wrote:
    Unicorn!
    Huh?

Post imported post

Sig229 wrote:
    HTomahawk wrote:
    Unicorn!
    Huh?
    Unicorn is a term some use at the sighting of an OC'er that is not part of a group such as OCDO or other 'gun activist type group', of sorts. However I talk to a lot of gun owner's everyday and I have concluded there are at least , if not more, 'Unicorns' then there are um...non-Unicorns.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Somebody who started OC'ing without connection to a 2A group like OCDO.

Using as a premise that thereis a high percentage of sheeple, someone just up-and-OC'ing is about as rare as a unicorn.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Ahhh ok.
    Thanks!