Thread: Two Brady Bunch Emails This week

Post imported post

Post imported post

I especially like the one to"Save our endangered gun laws"! Adopt a gun law today! Send us money to help save the poor gun laws!:quirky

Post imported post

Dammit, and I liked Lewis Black, too. Oh well...lost another to the dark side.

Post imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
    Dammit, and I liked Lewis Black, too. Oh well...lost another to the dark side.
    http://cliffschecter.blogspot.com/20...n-control.html

*sigh*

I really thought with his liberal views, he'd be the exact opposite on this issue. go eff yourself lewis black. I deal with gun violence by carrying a firearm for my own personal protection.

naked... could you give the URL for the newsletters (strip your email id token of course) or just for the Gal-queda / Jesse Jackson news item?
    -Unrequited

Post imported post

Damn......so much for him....and I was going to go to his show next time he was in town......:X

Here's what I posted on that blog:

Dang right to the above poster. Gun control does nothing but make America less safe and allows the criminals to go about committing crimes that they now know they have little chance of ever seeing repercussions for. Over <b>80 percent</b> of all criminals interviewed in a scientific study stated that if they were going to commit a crime such as robbery, kidnapping, etc, and the location they were going to do the crime at, there happened to be an armed civilian, they said they would <b>walk away and find somewhere or someone else</b>. Imagine if there was an armed person on every block. There would <b>be less crime</b>. Something gun grabbing people just can't get through their heads. Guns don't kill people. People do. Example: Australia and England ban handgun ownership by the common people. Since their gun bans went into place, violent crime such as murder, robbery, and kidnapping has risen dramatically. So much for less guns = less crime.
    http://cliffschecter.blogspot.com/20...82966418708241

Post imported post

I have to agree with the group on this one, the saddest part of this is that Lewis Black is an anti. He's still funny though.

EDIT: Ok, I just watched his videos. The one on the right side said people should make their own video about how they feel and submit it. He said they'd put it up on their website. I think I might make a video, but somehow I doubt they'll post what I would say about the issue.

Post imported post

unrequited wrote:
    naked... could you give the URL for the newsletters (strip your email id token of course) or just for the Gal-queda / Jesse Jackson news item?
    http://www.bradycampaign.org/action/trafficking/aug28/

Post imported post

Suddenly Lewis Black is no longer funny to me. It's a little like this: :?:shock::XI know one comedian I won't be watching anymore!

Post imported post

Same here. I'll also be making a video for the BB, let's see if they post it!

Post imported post

This is hilarious - last I checked, the NRA didn't even oppose the proposed change in the NICS reporting in this bill.

-ljp

Post imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
    unrequited wrote:*
    http://www.bradycampaign.org/action/trafficking/aug28/
    tanka
    -Unrequited