• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SW WA OC pick-e-nick meetup

Phssthpok

imported post

Just a random brain fart since the north end crew are trying to establish a regular meet-n-greet on the third satuday of every month.

I live down in Vancouver, so it's a bit of drive for me to make on a regualr basis, but lately I've seen a couple of other posters here on the board that are also from The 'Couve, so I thought I'd see if there was any interest in forming our own regular OC Meet-up on the same day.

I'm going to open the discussion by tossing out the suggestion of meeting at Orchards Park for a casual Bbq/Meet-n-Greet on Sat. August 18 around noon-ish.

Any takers?

Phssthpok

imported post

Only one taker so far?
frown3.gif

ldsjohn

imported post

ive been working to hard to read this board lately.. ( sorry life of a programmer )

but yeah im from vancouver, and would like to meet, although I really like seattle now that I have been there, so dont mind driving up there monthly