• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cash 4 Chaos

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

I think I got a shoe-in on this one. I know the shop owner and well, everyone who works there... but this is the email I got from them this afternoon. I decided NOT to OC in the store (left it locked in the car) when I went shopping there.

"Hey mister.

XXXXX said you thought i didnt want you to bring your gun into the shop. I TOTALLY dont care if you do because I know you're responsible and you have good judgement, the day i emailed you about your gun, i was kidding with you...k? so ya... ill talk to you soon!

(store owners name removed for privacy)

The email she is refering to is one where she told me I can only OC if I wear a pink tutu :celebrate

wet_willy

imported post

happen to be mark? and knox? (i think thats his name) mark is cool with it( oc ) i do it all the time. if its not him then i will tell you where his shop is, its easy to miss if youve never been

wet_willy

imported post

never been there, but the place i am talking about is on spring mountain, west of arville real nice guy there. actually promotes open carry,

openryan

State Researcher
imported post

Bravo_Sierra wrote:
No, not sure what you're talking about. Cash 4 Chaos is the name of the shop.
Cash 4 Chaos .... Hmmm. Am I the only one who finds this name a little odd?

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

Odd as it may sound, Ryan that is the name of the store.

http://www.cash4chaos.com/

Click the "contact us" link and you'll see the address :D The Store is like "Hot Topic," minus the silly little goth kids and clothes that fall apart. I'm sure they have those stores in your state too.

openryan wrote:
Bravo_Sierra wrote:

openryan

State Researcher
imported post

Bravo_Sierra wrote:
Odd as it may sound, Ryan that is the name of the store.

openryan wrote: [/b]
Bravo_Sierra wrote:
Looks like I misunderstood your OP, I thought this was the name of a gun store! In which case, a poor choice for a name.

I am familiar with hot topic and the weird crap it churns out, of course nothing is normal anymore, just relative -- sorry for the misunderstanding