Thread: Ammo prices going up again (from the horse's mouth)

Post imported post

-Unrequited

Post imported post

unrequited wrote: Yep. It's starting to get painful to buy ammo lately.

And I think the mad rush of many to stock up ain't exactly helping things...

Oh well, that's the marketplace.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

unrequited wrote:
    ugh... time to load up.
    Yep.Last shopping trip, I put a humorous spin onprices by telling the sporting goods clerk that I wanted to buy someinvestment-grade ammunition.

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Looks like I'll be racing yall to Walmart.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Although I dislike seeing prices go up, an increase of $2/hundred rounds, or thereabouts, on practice ammunition isn't enough to get me to stockpile. I'd have to buy 12 boxes, or 1200 hundred rounds, in order to save that $2.It doesn't seem worth it.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

unrequited wrote: Ive always bought bulk from Natchez. Guess I should get some 223 and 9mm before the prices go up. How much of an increase are we talking about?

Post imported post

Remington will be raising 5% on centerfire rifle ammo and they project another 12% on Jan 1st.

Post imported post

I haven't bought factory ammunition ins l-o-n-g time. Yep .... it's getting so bad that I'm going back to casting. No more FMJ's for this dude.