• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No more crime in D.C.!!

echo6tango

imported post

http://www.nbc4.com/news/13826008/detail.html?dl=headlineclick

"Every officer on duty will be out on patrol. It won't cost the city extra money like the crime emergencies, because nobody is working overtime." Uh, okay...so that means that there will be fewer officers on D.C. streets for the remainder of the week to ensure they do not go into overtime? Hopefully the criminal element in D.C. will also not put in overtime during the remainder of the week.

I thought one ofthe big anti-gun arguments was that more guns does NOT equal less violence...

CPL_in_WA

imported post

markheck1 wrote:
But...But.....Crime is Illegal.....therefore noone will commit any crimes.....:shock:

WAIT WAIT!!!

There'll be lines of anonymous persons waiting to turn in all those illegal guns we've been trying to get rid of!!!!!

I'M SO EXCITED!!!! WOO HOO!!!!:celebrate