• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kitsap Shooting Locations

eBratt

imported post

So for those over in the Kitsap County area, where do you go shooting? Anyone have a good wooded area to shoot in that they have found and wouldn't mind sharing? I tend to prefer those to formal ranges.

What about ranges? Have one you really like?

Ethan

USN_MA1

imported post

I wouldnt mind being let in on any little hiding places either. Out of the only two ranges that I know of, I like Kitsap Rifle/Revolver...big range and they dont babysit you...;)

G27

imported post

I am a member of the Ktisap Rifle and Revolver club. It's $60 for your first year, and you have to do "community service" which gives you one punch out with ten stars on it. Each star costs you $10 dollars, so if you don't do any your second year will cost you $160. It's expensive, but like USN said they don't babysit you and are a pretty cool bunch of guys.