• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Assault Rock for sale on Ebay

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Oh well, time to cancel my eBay account. Won't be missed. I won't compromise my values of freedom for a few dollars in savings. Not that it will matter to them, since Oh wait, most of America has already done that.

BOYCOT EBAY - CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNTS.

TrueBrit

imported post

T-RaV wrote:
Would I need a license to conceal it?

I dunno about your home state, TRaV, but here in KY, I think that open carry of an assault rock is OK! For one who is over 18, no felonies,etc. If you are legal to own it,you are legal to OC it.

Sinceour State has the right to regulate only the carriage of CONCEALED deadly weapons, I think that one would need a CDWL to CC assault rocks. Since ours is a Concealed Deadly WEAPONS Licence, and we can pack switchblades, blackjacks, ninja throwing stars, nunchukas,etc, assault rocks should not be out of the question!

Nor do we labour under the one gun a month law, nor the concealed GUNS only restrictions that our Virginian comrades are saddled with, so, with a KY CDWL, buy as many as you like, whenever you like,and pack as many as you like, OC or CC!

Usual disclaimer applies,IANAL.

But, no worries, mate!;)

BTW, Bob Cav is right here, just boycott these nangers at eBay.Screw 'em!

Kendo_Bunny

imported post

:lol: In this case, I was OCing as a toddler. I used to like to pick up rocks and carry them to the nearest body of water to throw them in. ZOMG, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

I think I need thousands of dollars of insurance money to deal with my mental scarring.

cato

imported post

BobCav wrote:

BOYCOT EBAY - CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNTS.

Noooooo! Keep posting assault rock auctionsuntil they cancel your account!

Vote Mussolini!

Attachments

• giuliani17.gif
    giuliani17.gif
    46.7 KB · Views: 129

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

openryan wrote:
T-RaV wrote:
The listing has been removed.

Guess eBay doesn't like having their idiocy mocked...
Exactly.

Censorship, obviously. The ad wasa perfectly acceptable response to the new policy.

EBay is a pretty good company. They create a lot of value. But all it takes is one hothead guy who gets persnickety about what someone is saying, and if the hotheadhas the power to delete the listing, then he does--making up some goofy rationale about why he did it in the best interests of the customers. Usually, these goofy censors simply make up new instant rules. So EBay's reputationis brought down by its lowest common denominator/censor...

The censor has a little bit of deleting power and he decides, like the proverbial guy with a hammer, that his tool is exactly what is needed for everything that comes up that he doesn't like...

RememberLord Acton: Power tends to corrupt...

Boycott EBay!