Thread: Folks around Chantilly

Post imported post

Reading the threads about the folks that seem to be running right around my job all the time. Just off rt.50 at Walney Road. Tractors Plus ask for Erick. 6 days a week till 6pm except Saturdays till 2pm. Have a hard time getting out this time of year to the meetings so stop on in and say HI.

State Researcher
    Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA

Post imported post

Whoah! :what:
    You WANT people to come in your place of business , armed, cocked-n-locked, carrying instuments of death and destruction?
    Are you CRAZY?

Heh, just kidding :celebrate

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
    SNIP
    Whoah! :what:
    You WANT people to come in your place of business , armed, cocked-n-locked, carrying instuments of death and destruction?
    Are you CRAZY?
    He has little hand-out flyers directing all such visitors to some place in PA named "Mountain Top."

Welcome to the forum, Yep. If I'm out that way, I'll be sure to stop in.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

LOL. Well the boss is not antigun nor is he progun. But the other owner of the buss. is progun. Both of us have CWP's. So ya might get looked at a tad odd at first.