• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"100 Ideas" Website won't let me post my pro-gun comment

sjhipple

imported post

I've been trying to post a comment on Lt. Gov Bolling's 100 ideas site(as all of you should be doing for #'s 2, 10 and 11), but it won't post. I've tried three times (one yesterday) and have given 2 different e-mail addresses and there are still "zero comments" for #11.

Has anyone been succesful posting a comment? Any ideas why mine won't post?

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I thought I read that all the comments go to the Lt Gov staff, who decides which will be posted. Now I can't remember where I read it.

I just responded to about 15 of them, and none showed immediately. I'd give it a few business days and then check.