• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Enough Already!!!

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

UTOC-45-44, b1ack5mith, and myself have been chatting about coordinating a OCDO meet. Does anyone have suggestions as to when and where? So far, it sounds like a Saturday would be best, and Cabelas might be a good location. They are centrally located and serve up a mean Ostrich Burger. :) Feel free to chime in with suggestions, and I will even loan b1ack5mith a pistol and holster! (Unless you wanna OC your new rifle!):shock:

combatcarry

imported post

Wouldn't a place like Fillmore be more centrally located? I know.... You Wasatch Front people always think the rest of the state doesn't exist... :p (Cabelas is fine, I'm just playin' with ya)

b1ack5mith

imported post

hey hey hey! wheres cabelas? (i used to use the online shop) and i can OC my rifle!? HAHAH! had i known, u know i would be right now lol! (nice and inconspicuous lmao!) i wanna get a set of the rifle sling bolts, and drill a couple holes in the stock to use the sling (id look lame walkin around vietnam style... and u know the cops would shoot me immediately XD)

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Cabelas is in Lehi, about 36 Miles north of Payson.

combatcarry wrote:
Wouldn't a place like Fillmore be more centrally located? I know.... You Wasatch Front people always think the rest of the state doesn't exist... :p (Cabelas is fine, I'm just playin' with ya)
There is MORE to this state than the Wasatch Front?!?! :what: When did this happen? ;)

tarzan1888

imported post

combatcarry wrote:

It seems that somewhere like MISSOURI would be a lot more centrally located than anywhere in Utah. :banghead:

Especially FILMORE.

Attachments

• chicken_dance_2.gif
    chicken_dance_2.gif
    7.8 KB · Views: 266

b1ack5mith

imported post

hey jensen! we should meet up sometime :) my truck is in CA, and i dont know when were gunna be sendin it on over (travel by foot sucks lol) glad we have OCers here near payson though!

xmirage2kx

imported post

combatcarry wrote:
I thought Utah stopped at Thanksgiving point going north and Nephi going south, anything north ofthe pointis just southern Idaho. :cool:

tarzan1888

imported post

xmirage2kx wrote:
combatcarry wrote:
I thought Utah stopped at Thanksgiving point going north and Nephi going south, anything north ofthe pointis just southern Idaho. :cool:

Attachments

• roflmao1.gif
    roflmao1.gif
    14.6 KB · Views: 233

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

OK, trying to keep this alive. If we meet at Cabelas, and someboby feels like dropping $500 on a new gun or something, I got a thing in the mail that says they will give you a $150 Cabelas gift card with the purchase of $500 or more. Any takers???

b1ack5mith

imported post

DAMIT i shoulda went to NM with dad for 15$ an hour :/ ill catch the next job i guess lol! man thats a hell of a deal!

so when are we goin down to cabelas? someone throw a date out there and weel all mess with our schedules! most likely gunna be a sat, cause most people have work on friday, and the others have church on sunday. this month? early to mid next month? im itchin to see some guns on peoples hips! lol!

(BTW jensen, you were the first dude ive seen in person open carrying a pistol other than a cop!) but i bet 90% of utahns conceal carry XD!

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

My buddy's dad is the only other person I have seen OC in person. We are a rare breed. Out of all Utahn's that carry a gun, it is probably closer to 95% concealed.

b1ack5mith

imported post

man, we need to boost these #'s! the more we OC, the more people will be exposed, the more good people will carry! and what we need is lots of good americans who OC, i know the government is afraid of an immature person, or a crazy person gettin ahold of a gun (i think were tha last same people... or are WE the crazy ones, and everyone else is normal haha!) but soon, ill be another addition to the UT open carrying party!

tarzan1888

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
OK, trying to keep this alive.  If we meet at Cabelas, and someboby feels like dropping $500 on a new gun or something, I got a thing in the mail that says they will give you a $150 Cabelas gift card with the purchase of $500 or more.  Any takers???

I received the same thing in the mail, but I don't have the $500.

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

OK, when is this going to happen :question: I will bring brownies for anyone that shows up!!! Don't you guys wanna see a female with a gun on her hip? :D