Thread: Goofing around

Post imported post

The wife and I went to the gun range today...bad idea. It must have been 110F out there.

Anyhow, we shot for awhile, and then she decided she wanted to leave. I had 15 rounds of crappy Monarch ammo left in the box, and I wanted to get rid of em before we left.

The video is how I decided to get rid of them

P.S. Yes, I realize it serves no tactical purpose. Yes, I realize it was pointless. It was also a lot of fun

P.P.S. the pistol is, of course, a Walther P99 in 9mm. Notice how little it jumps despite how quickly it is being shot. I know..shamelessplug for my pistol, but what can i say...i love it.

http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/b...=RapidFire.flv

Post imported post

CrashVector wrote:
    The wife and I went to the gun range today...bad idea. It must have been 110F out there.

Wow, Crash, you must have been standing in the shade..hehe..:what: I'm over in Slidell and believe you could have cooked an egg on the hood of my car. I know I am going to have to wait for cooler weather to get out and practice or go to the indoor range over here which is 11-12 bucks an hour to shoot. I know an indoor range in North La. that only charges 12 bucks for as long as you want, and I like it better, just too far to drive.:shock:

Post imported post

Gun_Addict wrote:
    CrashVector wrote:

Wow, Crash, you must have been standing in the shade..hehe..:what: I'm over in Slidell and believe you could have cooked an egg on the hood of my car. I know I am going to have to wait for cooler weather to get out and practice or go to the indoor range over here which is 11-12 bucks an hour to shoot. I know an indoor range in North La. that only charges 12 bucks for as long as you want, and I like it better, just too far to drive.:shock:
    It was hot as you-know-what today....but I HAD to get out to the range and shoot. It's my addiction..lol