Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Made me laugh!

  1. #1
    Regular Member Kevin108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portsmouth, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    353

    Post imported post

    Originally posted by papatriot on GlockTalk.com
    A bona fide unicorn sighting.

    Question for you.

    Was he:

    1) Detained by police?
    2) Shot first by the "bad guys"?
    3) Killed because he lost his tactical advantage?
    4) accosted because he was drawing attention to himself (aka: showing off) by carrying a handgun within his rights and the law of the locality?
    5) Had his gun taken away from him by a thug looking for a firearm?

    No?...

    Because according to some internet know-it-alls... HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN! - LOL!

  2. #2
    State Researcher
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    1,441

    Post imported post

    Hey! That's one of my posts.

    Glad someone found the humor in it



  3. #3
    Regular Member Kevin108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portsmouth, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    353

    Post imported post

    Ha! Yeah, I gave it a +1 in the thread. It is spot on!

    It didn't register that you were on this board too but I know I've seen some of your posts here now that I think about it.

  4. #4
    State Researcher
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    1,441

    Post imported post

    Kevin108 wrote:
    Ha! Yeah, I gave it a +1 in the thread. It is spot on!

    It didn't register that you were on this board too but I know I've seen some of your posts here now that I think about it.
    Thanks!

    Yes, I spew my drivel here often. I rarely post at GT. Very narrow minds seem to prevail over there


  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    534

    Post imported post

    Pa. Patriot wrote:
    Kevin108 wrote:
    Ha! Yeah, I gave it a +1 in the thread. It is spot on!

    It didn't register that you were on this board too but I know I've seen some of your posts here now that I think about it.
    Thanks!

    Yes, I spew my drivel here often. I rarely post at GT. Very narrow minds seem to prevail over there
    I give 'em a look occasionally, but, as you say, the good stuff is leavened far too much with anti-OC nonsense, which I am pleased to see you have de-bunked in your customary slick way! Good job, Patriot! These CC only boys really do invite much wickedness,behaving like the Lord's Chosen Own because they are permitted to CC!

    Bunch of wankers! I suspect that most of we OC boys get CC tickets as a CYA deal, nothing more!

    TrueBrit.

  6. #6
    Regular Member Kevin108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Portsmouth, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    353

    Post imported post

    Well that covers the carry discussion equivalent of Newton's Third Law.

    Both methods of carry can be used with success in different situations. Neither is "righter" than the other. But you should have the right to do either.

  7. #7
    State Researcher
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    1,441

    Post imported post

    Kevin108 wrote:
    ...Both methods of carry can be used with success in different situations.
    I would wager everyone here agrees. Some of the CC-only crowd seem to be reluctant to accept this obvious truth.


  8. #8
    State Researcher
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    1,441

    Post imported post

    TrueBrit wrote:
    ...I suspect that most of we OC boys get CC tickets as a CYA deal, nothing more!
    I CC and OC. Whichever is more appropriate/comfortable/etc. So a license is definately needed for CC and in PA you need a license to open carry in a vehicle...

    PS: Thanks for the all too kind words, TrueBrit.


  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    534

    Post imported post

    You are most welcome, Sir.

    As you know, KY is a little more gun friendly than PA, ie no permit needed for open or glovebox carry in a car, and theKY CDWL covers us on the cold days when an unbuttoned coattends to hideour guns somewhat. Indifferent concealed carry!

    Best wishes,

    TrueBrit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •