• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Made me laugh!

Kevin108

imported post

[font="verdana, arial, helvetica"]
Originally posted by papatriot on GlockTalk.com
A bona fide unicorn sighting.
greensupergrin.gif

Question for you.

Was he:

1) Detained by police?
2) Shot first by the "bad guys"?
3) Killed because he lost his tactical advantage?
4) accosted because he was drawing attention to himself (aka: showing off) by carrying a handgun within his rights and the law of the locality?
5) Had his gun taken away from him by a thug looking for a firearm?

No?...

Because according to some internet know-it-alls... HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN! - LOL!
[/font]

Kevin108

imported post

Ha! Yeah, I gave it a +1 in the thread. It is spot on!

It didn't register that you were on this board too but I know I've seen some of your posts here now that I think about it.

TrueBrit

imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
Kevin108 wrote:
Ha! Yeah, I gave it a +1 in the thread. It is spot on!

It didn't register that you were on this board too but I know I've seen some of your posts here now that I think about it.
Thanks! :)

Yes, I spew my drivel here often. I rarely post at GT. Very narrow minds seem to prevail over there :(

I give 'em a look occasionally, but, as you say, the good stuff is leavened far too much with anti-OC nonsense, which I am pleased to see you have de-bunked in your customary slick way! Good job, Patriot! These CC only boys really do invite much wickedness,behaving like the Lord's Chosen Own because they are permitted to CC!

Bunch of wankers! I suspect that most of we OC boys get CC tickets as a CYA deal, nothing more!

TrueBrit.

Kevin108

imported post

Well that covers the carry discussion equivalent of Newton's Third Law. :uhoh:

Both methods of carry can be used with success in different situations. Neither is "righter" than the other. But you should have the right to do either.

TrueBrit

imported post

You are most welcome, Sir.

As you know, KY is a little more gun friendly than PA, ie no permit needed for open or glovebox carry in a car, and theKY CDWL covers us on the cold days when an unbuttoned coattends to hideour guns somewhat. Indifferent concealed carry!;)

Best wishes,

TrueBrit.