• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Video Club, Fredericksburg - anti-gun?

rlh2005

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I went to the video rental store tonight to rent a movie for stepson's birthday party. On my way out, I noticed a new/odd sign on the door. The sign basically read "no firearms or concealed weapons allowed."

Picture to follow tomorrow and I'm going to ask them about it.

The video store is "Video Club" which is a Fredericksburg area chain. The specific location is in the Shops at River Club on Tidewater Trail (Rt 2). They have 3 or 4 locations around Fredericksburg and one in Locust Grove.

Looks like it is time to find a new video place.

zoom6zoom

imported post

Wow, video rental places still exist? Haven't been in one in years.

I use netflix.com on occassion. My current favorite is smartflix.com - no movies, but plenty of videos on gunsmithing, metalworking, and other crafts.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Looks like the same type of sign that's at the entrance to the Walk-over-ya bank in my office building.

To me, it says "no revolvers".

So if you carry a semi-automatic, you're fine.
If you carry a rifle, you're fine.
If you carry anything BUT a revolver, you're fine. :celebrate

Okay, so I've never wanted to be the test case.