• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where is BobCav?

Pa. Patriot

State Researcher
Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

HankT wrote:
I don't really know.
why.gif

I do know that Bob told me that he wastracking my logins and was deducing from them where I might be located. It had something to do with his "Hunt",as he called it. And his Does HankT Actually OC? thread.

Seemed kind of odd to me that he'd go to such effort. But then againherecently post some member's IP geocoordinates. He tracked it down. He knows that stuff. He told me that heused to be"a fairly good hacker" in hisheyday on the Internet.

Who knows why? Maybe Pa.Patriot can opine on your question, openryan. PP knows about the cyber-stalking stuff, it seems.
Just like Hankey to play stupid.

You asked s...
Bobcav has an interest in tracking your IP's so he can BAN you due to trolling and inappropriate postings.
This involves looking at server logs for this site.

You seem to have taken a personal interest in Bob's duties to manage the board and as such have been tracking him on other boards. tsk tsk. Probably a lot more "effort" involved there, but I digress.

Had you not pegged yourself as a troll or an infiltrator you would not have this problem.

So turn it around on us, we're used to it. It's REALLY old now.
(I stole the cascading letters idea from Hankey) ;)

IanB

imported post

Memo to HankT: Nobody is "tracking" you. Give up trying to garner sympathy here, you won't find it.

Bob is not a "hacker", and I'd love to see where he wrote that he is one. Last I heard he was in the business of quality control and safety. Far stretch from bits and bytes.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
HankT wrote:
I don't really know.
why.gif

I do know that Bob told me that he wastracking my logins and was deducing from them where I might be located. It had something to do with his "Hunt",as he called it. And his Does HankT Actually OC? thread.

Seemed kind of odd to me that he'd go to such effort. But then againherecently post some member's IP geocoordinates. He tracked it down. He knows that stuff. He told me that heused to be"a fairly good hacker" in hisheyday on the Internet.

Who knows why? Maybe Pa.Patriot can opine on your question, openryan. PP knows about the cyber-stalking stuff, it seems.

You asked s...
Bobcav has an interest in tracking your IP's so he can BAN you due to trolling and inappropriate postings.
This involves looking at server logs for this site.

You seem to have taken a personal interest in Bob's duties to manage the board and as such have been tracking him on other boards. tsk tsk.
I dunno. Bob and I were chatting about censorship and he told me how he didn't like it either. He told me of his troubles with how TheHighRoad handled things. Bob said they were "too big for their britches" over there, what with their thread deleting and editiing and censorship. I've been on THR for a couple of years. I don't see it the same as Bob does. But I do agree with him that censorship and heavy-handed moderating is bad. That's why I was surprised when he deleted about 50 of my posts one night, about 5 weeks ago. I askedhim if he'd done it but he never replied.

In any case, it was no effort to "track" Bob's posts over no THR. I was there anyway, and they just appear on the screen. It's like when you read my posts (didn't you once say you were ignoring my posts?), are you "tracking them?"

I don't think so.

P.S. Glad you like the cascading letters bit. :)

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Hey guys. First, my apologies for not being around.

Folks, I haven't "cyberstalked" anyone. That would be with criminal intent.The only reason to I wanted to know HankT's location wasto ascertain whether he COULD OC or not. Nothing more, nothing less. I harbor no ill will toward anyone andI don't need to cyberstalk anyone. To be completely honest, I really don't care one way or the other there's much more important things to worry about.

Yes, I've been extremely busy with my new home business, about 8+ hours a night after work in training and business building. Yes it's legit and the system and advertising are hard at work weeding out those that aren't serious. It's completely intentional, I can tell you that!

ME? I've made over $2k this month so far part-time,am still in training, the business is growing extremely fast and I get a couple hours personal training every week from a high ranking guy in the business that clears 6 figures every month. Personal training from a millionaire who made it in 9 years and isteaching mehow to do exactly what he did. Can't get that in any college I know of! It's a 3.6 Billion dollar a year company that is growing exponentially, does business in 65 countries and is expected to be making 5 Billion a year in the next 36 months.I'm hopping on right now.

Flying to Boston in a couple weeks for more training, and I'll be in Long Beach, CA in a couple months for even more.

Read "The Next Trillion" by Paul Zane Pilzer, "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" and "Retire Young, Retire Rich" by Robert T. Kiyosaki....GREAT stuff right there.

My very achieveable goal is to be matching my regular salary by the end of the year. Who know's what I'll do after that. Mightkeep working my day job for a while just to be able to tell people I make more at my part-time thing! I'll be sure to keep you all posted on the progress!

Man, is this FUN!! WOOHOO!! :monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
...SNIP
SNIP...

What makes you think he is playing "stupid". He is actually not sane. Insane people repeat the same behaviors over, and over expecting a different outcome. That is more in line with what we see in Hankey.

As to Hankies "brain farts" about BobCav, any analysis or comments he has are based on the same kind of experience he uses for his opinions on firearms carry. That would be NONE. He has never met Bob, and he can't carry a firearm where he lives. But he has to keep posting these "victim" postings so the newbies will think he has been picked on.

The problem Hankey has with Bob, is that Bob is not afraid to tell it like he sees it, does not lie, and is very open about what he does. Hankie is the antithesis of all of those attributes. Also "Hankies" are usually full of the same stuff as our local forum troll.

Regards

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Okay, let's all be grownups here.

The question - where is BobCav. The answers were posted, Bob weighed in.

The rest of the mudslinging is getting really really old.

tarzan1888

imported post

HankT wrote:
Pa. Patriot wrote:
tarzan1888 wrote:

I was just wondering where BobCav was. I think I now know. I was not asking for indictments or a critique on the man.

His service to this site and others speaks for its self.
Amen.
But... a cyber-stalker amounst us.

Yep. I agree. And the guy even admitted it:

"I have already said I was trying to track Hank online, so I have only been caught doing that which I have already stated I was doing!!"

BobCav, 6-22-07

An old Liberal ploy is to accuse your adversary of being or doing, what you are and do.

Very interesting.

tarzan1888

imported post

BobCav wrote:
Hey guys. First, my apologies for not being around.

Folks, I haven't "cyberstalked" anyone. That would be with criminal intent.The only reason to I wanted to know HankT's location wasto ascertain whether he COULD OC or not. Nothing more, nothing less. I harbor no ill will toward anyone andI don't need to cyberstalk anyone. To be completely honest, I really don't care one way or the other there's much more important things to worry about.

Yes, I've been extremely busy with my new home business, about 8+ hours a night after work in training and business building. Yes it's legit and the system and advertising are hard at work weeding out those that aren't serious. It's completely intentional, I can tell you that!

ME? I've made over $2k this month so far part-time,am still in training, the business is growing extremely fast and I get a couple hours personal training every week from a high ranking guy in the business that clears 6 figures every month. Personal training from a millionaire who made it in 9 years and isteaching mehow to do exactly what he did. Can't get that in any college I know of! It's a 3.6 Billion dollar a year company that is growing exponentially, does business in 65 countries and is expected to be making 5 Billion a year in the next 36 months.I'm hopping on right now.

Flying to Boston in a couple weeks for more training, and I'll be in Long Beach, CA in a couple months for even more.

Read "The Next Trillion" by Paul Zane Pilzer, "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" and "Retire Young, Retire Rich" by Robert T. Kiyosaki....GREAT stuff right there.

My very achieveable goal is to be matching my regular salary by the end of the year. Who know's what I'll do after that. Mightkeep working my day job for a while just to be able to tell people I make more at my part-time thing! I'll be sure to keep you all posted on the progress!

Man, is this FUN!! WOOHOO!! :monkey:celebrate:monkey:celebrate

Bob It is good to see you back.

It is funny how HankT jumped all over this thread, playing the Mark Anthony, and trying to stab you in the back in your absence.

I am glad to see you are alive and well and doing fine.

Best of luck.

Tarzan

tarzan1888

imported post

Tess wrote:
Okay, let's all be grownups here.

The question - where is BobCav. The answers were posted, Bob weighed in.

The rest of the mudslinging is getting really really old.

Enough said.

Since I started this thread, I now declare it CLOSED.

Tarzan