• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LEO well informed

HardChrome

imported post

More "few years ago stories" from Newport News:

Two car accidents. Pretty serious but neither my fault. I'm sometimes sloppy about my CC depending on the situation but I'm almost NEVER condition white about it or my surroundings. In one instance I was standingn outside after the wreck and the officer noticed my weapon inside my jacket. He never looked up from his writing but asked if that was a weapon I had. I told him that it was and that I had a CWP. I asked if he wanted to see it and he said no. I asked if he wanted to hold the weapon but he said, "No, just stay away from it."

In the other accident I was sitting in the back seat of the patrol car since it was raining outside when I realized that I had my .44 mag on my side. I realized that my gun was bigger than hers. I never said anything and no one ever noticed but I thought it was comical at the time.