• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GMU-SCC in the Washington Time and National Cable Networks

TEX1N

imported post

Today the Washington Times ran the following article on the cover!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/article/20070813/METRO/108130057&SearchID=7329022791507

Tomorrow (Tuesday, 8-14-07) I will be on MSNBC (during either the 9:00am, 11:00am, and/or 12:00pm segments), Fox News (during their 2:00pm show), Good Morning America (possibly), and CNN (possibly)!

If you get a chance be sure to check out those stations tomorrow!

Bulldog1967

imported post

TEX1N wrote:
Update:

Next MSNBC hit at 3:27pm

CNN Headline News to run around the 4:00 hour (~3:55-4:05).

Fox News Channel dropped my time slot at 2:00pm, and I'm not sure why. So far I've had four MSNBC hits. Including a debate with John Rosnethal of the "gun-rights" organization American Hunters and Shooters Association.

I'll keep everyone updated!
I recorded the MSNBC one, and will get it ready for Utube for you.

Semper Fi.

Matt G