• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GMU SCC Andrew Dysart on CNBC right now at 9 AM!

sccrref

imported post

I found it interesting that Helmkeacknowledges that there are drugs on campus. Therefore, the security guards and LEOs are unable to prevent this crime from happening. So, what makes him believe that those same persons will be able to keep students and visitors safe from BGs bringingguns on campus?

To go along with another thread, is campus security obligated to provide individual citizens/students protection? We already know that the LEOs are not.

Also, great job Andrew!

gsh341

imported post

I love how the anti-gun people in these video clips all refer to college students as kids and teenagers and completely ignore the fact that in order to have a concealed carry permit you have to be 21. They also ignore the fact that NON-students can carry on campus with no restrictions.

I laughed my head off when thethat idiot Rosenthalreferred to teenagers as being temporarily insane because of all the hormones in their bodies. What an moron!:quirky

Thors_Mitersaw

imported post

I would like to slap that Erica Hill retard. Andrew Dice did an excellent job of pointing out just how childish her concerns are and how they have been proven WRONG. My thanks and praise goes out to Andrew!

nova

imported post

I just got back from visiting my brother and a few friends at VT, so I didn't get a chance to watch Andrew on any of the live interviews...I just finished watching the c-span interview and all I can say is wow! 45 minutes of Paul would wear me out.
I think Andrew did a good job getting his message across.