• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Clarksburg Italian Festaval

638Fitta

imported post

Do any of you who go to the Italianfestival in Clarksburg, carry "at all"?... whether OC, or CC? Who puts on this event, city or private? Are there any "NO FIREARMS" signs posted at this event? Can you provide me a link to the current updated "Places Prohibited to Carry" list? My wife and I will be going for the first time. We are traveling from theFredericksburg Va area. and we both have CHP's. I understand that our states have agreements but does anyone have anything to share that might be usefull information to know? Thanks so much. Ciao!

JimMullinsWVCDL

State Researcher
imported post

The West Virginia Italian Heritage Festival is a public/private partnership. Nothing on their Web site indicates any carry restrictions.

Here is a link to West Virginia concealed carry information. West Virginia only prohibits carrying in courthouses, on K-12 school property, at correctional facilities, and at the State Capitol or on Capitol Complex grounds in Charleston. Unlike Virginia, we do not prohibit carrying in bars or restaurants.

638Fitta

imported post

I thank you so much for your response, and for the links you've provided. We have never been to WV, but we are looking forward to the visit with much enthusiasm! Thanks again. Ciao!