• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Exercise Your Rights and Defend What is Yours or Loose Them to \those Who Will Take Them Form You

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

It's amazing that this is happening in America. This doesn't bode well for the future.:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

DrewGunner

imported post

“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person’s becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American…There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also (note from Scott: take for instance African-American, Asian-American…) isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt

Cue-Ball

imported post

DrewGunner wrote:
“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person’s becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American…There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also (note from Scott: take for instance African-American, Asian-American…) isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt
What a fabulous quote. I think I'll post that in the YouTube comments section.

Weren't scientists saying not so long ago that California was going to break off and slide into the ocean? Is there anything that we can do to expedite the process? :)

cato

imported post

This video and others like it are a side of the "immigration" debate the media doesn't show. And there was media at the event. All they showed were the "anti-immigrant" minutemen parading and mentioned that there were "pro-immigrant rights" counter protesters. About 25% of the minutemen andwomanthere were non-white.

Attachments

• MexicansWithSign-RacistWhitesKeepOut.jpg
    MexicansWithSign-RacistWhitesKeepOut.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 181

DrewGunner

imported post

Does anyone remember Eisenhower? Operation Wetback? He booted out 50,000 illegals in two months with 750 border patrol, which scared off another 500,000 to 700,000!

Ya fix it the same way you do a sinking ship. Plug the hole and pump out the water.

Cue-Ball

imported post

cato wrote:
This video and others like it are a side of the "immigration" debate the media doesn't show.
That's why I like the following video. It's a look at immigration without the racist bias that is portrayed in most mainstream media. I have nothing against Mexicans, but I *do* have a problem with illegal immigrants benefiting from my tax dollars without contributing to them.

Immigration by the Numbers:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4094926727128068265