• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Feds Train Clergy To "Quell Dissent" (turn in your guns) During Martial Law

44Brent

imported post

http://www.ksla.com/Global/story.asp?S=6937987

160807martial3.jpg

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/e-BtWhs8qlg[/flash]

Shocking KSLA 12 news report confirms story we broke last year, Pastors to cite Romans 13 as reason for public to obey government orders, relinquish guns and be taken to camps during state of emergency
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Thursday, August 16, 2007

A shocking KSLA news report has confirmed the story we first broke last year, that Clergy Response Teams are being trained by the federal government to "quell dissent" and pacify citizens to obey the government in the event of a declaration of martial law.

In May 2006, we exposed the existence of a nationwide FEMA program which is training Pastors and other religious representatives to become secret police enforcers who teach their congregations to "obey the government" in preparation for the implementation of martial law, property and firearm seizures, mass vaccination programs and forced relocation.

A whistleblower who was secretly enrolled into the program told us that the feds were clandestinely recruiting religious leaders to help implement Homeland Security directives in anticipation of a potential bio-terrorist attack, any natural disaster or a nationally declared emergency.

The first directive was for Pastors to preach to their congregations Romans 13, the often taken out of context bible passage that was used by Hitler to hoodwink Christians into supporting him, in order to teach them to "obey the government" when martial law is declared.

It was related to the Pastors that quarantines, martial law and forced relocation were a problem for state authorities when enforcing federal mandates due to the "cowboy mentality" of citizens standing up for their property and second amendment rights as well as farmers defending their crops and livestock from seizure.

It was stressed that the Pastors needed to preach subservience to the authorities ahead of time in preparation for the round-ups and to make it clear to the congregation that "this is for their own good."

Pastors were told that they would be backed up by law enforcement in controlling uncooperative individuals and that they would even lead SWAT teams in attempting to quell resistance.

Though some doubted the accuracy of this report at the time due to its fundamentally disturbing implications, the story has now been confirmed by a KSLA 12 news report, in which participating clergy and officials admit to the existence of the program.

The report entertains the scenario of martial law as depicted in the movie The Siege and states that "quelling dissent would be critical."

Dr. Durell Tuberville serves as chaplain for the Shreveport Fire Department and the Caddo Sheriff's Office. Tuberville said of the clergy team's mission, "the primary thing that we say to anybody is, 'let's cooperate and get this thing over with and then we'll settle the differences once the crisis is over.'"

Such clergy response teams would walk a tight-rope during martial law between the demands of the government on the one side, versus the wishes of the public on the other. "In a lot of cases, these clergy would already be known in the neighborhoods in which they're helping to diffuse that situation," assured Sandy Davis. He serves as the director of the Caddo-Bossier Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness.

For the clergy team, one of the biggest tools that they will have in helping calm the public down or to obey the law is the bible itself, specifically Romans 13. Dr. Tuberville elaborated, "because the government's established by the Lord, you know. And, that's what we believe in the Christian faith. That's what's stated in the scripture."

So there you have it - Homeland Security are working with local police departments and religious leaders to prepare for the declaration of martial law and in particular developing techniques they will employ during the crisis to "quell dissent."

Phony Christian leaders are brainwashing their congregations to accept the premise that the totalitarian police state is "of the Lord" and that they should get on their knees and lick jackboots while the round-ups take place as citizens are processed into quarantine zones and detention camps by the National Guard and U.S. troops returning from Iraq.

The precedent for mass gun confiscation and martial law in times of a real or manufactured emergency was set during Hurricane Katrina, when police and National Guard patrols forced home owners - even in areas unaffected by the hurricane - to hand over their legally owned firearms at gunpoint.

This is a clear precursor for the imminent declaration of a state of emergency, a scenario that President Bush codified in his recent Presidential Decision Directive of May 9th, which states in the event of a "catastrophic event" the President can take total control over the government and the country, bypassing all other levels of government at the state, federal, local, territorial and tribal levels, and thus ensuring total unprecedented dictatorial power.

The scope of the program is so secretive that even Homeland Security Committee member and Congressman Peter DeFazio was denied access to view the classified portion of the documents.

http://www.ksla.com/Global/story.asp?S=6937987

dng

State Researcher
imported post

I need a smiley face where the head explodes! Screw the clergy, you can pry my guns out of my cold dead hands...

G_Lyons

imported post

I belive I would be standing next to my pastor as he said "from my cold dead hands" and I use his sholder as a gun rest for the really long ones :)

tarzan1888

imported post

44Brent wrote:
...The first directive was for Pastors to preach to their congregations Romans 13...

Romans 13 does counsel the early Church to follow the true ministers of the Lord, but the true ministers of the Lord would know and understand 1 Timothy 5:8 and know that it is our obligation to take care of our own, which include our responsibility for their safety.

To this I say "Lay on McDuff, and damned be him who first cries, hold enough!" (Shakespeare)

Attachments

• dueling.gif
    dueling.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 436

Legba

imported post

The various Christian Churches have been instuments of tyrrany more than not, historically, so I, for one, am not surprised. That's just another uniform on just another dead guy in my front yard when it hits the fan...

-ljp

44Brent

imported post

Interesting to note that no one seems to have asked the question of "WHY IS THE GOVERNMENT DOING THIS?"

If you spend some time chewing on this, you may come up with an answer that you find to not be very appealing. (Hint: Think back to WWII and Jewish Rabbis encouraging their people to cooperate with the Germans by getting on the trains).

SFDoc

imported post

tarzan1888 wrote:
44Brent wrote:
...The first directive was for Pastors to preach to their congregations Romans 13...

Romans 13 does counsel the early Church to follow the true ministers of the Lord, but the true ministers of the Lord would know and understand 1 Timothy 5:8 and know that it is our obligation to take care of our own, which include our responsibility for their safety.

To this I say "Lay on McDuff, and damned be him who first cries, hold enough!" (Shakespeare)
Amen, We need more ministers like Rev. Caldwell instead of the Jacksons and Sharptons

Reverend James Caldwell, Chaplain of Colonel Elias Dayton’s Regiment, whose wife had been murdered by a British scout 16 days before, passed out the Isaac Watts Hymnals from the Presbyterian Church for use as Musket wadding. His cry of “Give Them Watts, Boys”, has lived on the become a Motto of that conflict.

Tomahawk

imported post

44Brent wrote:
Interesting to note that no one seems to have asked the question of "WHY IS THE GOVERNMENT DOING THIS?"
That's like asking why wolves kill and eat sheep. Same answer: It's in their nature.

I've heard this report somewhere else a few years ago.

These are scary times we live in. Take care of yourself.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

I'd usua;;y take prison planet stuff with a grain of salt but I guess they were right.
I'm kinda shocked that the Posse Comitatus Act expires on Oct 7 this year. I did not realize they sneaked that past us last year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

In early 2006, the 109th Congress passed a controversial bill which grants the President the right to commandeer Federal or even State National Guard Troops and use them inside the United States. This bill, entitled the John Warner Defense Appropriation Act for Fiscal Year 2007 (H.R. 5122.ENR), contains a provision, (Section 1076) which allows the President to:
“...employ the armed forces, including the National Guard in Federal service, to...
restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition in any State or possession of the United States..., where the President determines that,...domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of maintaining public order; suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy...” [3] Senator Patrick Leahy and others have condemned Section 1076 because it effectively nullifies the Posse Comitatus Act and the Insurrection Act (10 U.S.C. 331-335) and gives the President the legal ability to define under what conditions martial law may be declared. [4]
H.R.5122 was signed into law by President Bush on October 17, 2006, and will take effect October 1, 2007 (unless an earlier effective date is established by regulation). "On the same day, Bush signed the Military Commissions Act of 2006, which abolishes the legal protection of habeas corpus, authorizes the president to detain and jail anyone (even US citizens) without charge and subject them to harsh interrogation that may or may not involve torture." [5]

Attachments

• 081707.jpg
    081707.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 368

kurtmax_0

imported post

The problem with all this is:

People are going to shoot first and ask questions later because of the Katrina precedent. I imagine many citizens and police/military dieing during the next 'disaster'.

44Brent

imported post

Still, no one has asked questions about the bigger picture of what is going on, so, I'll try to get you thinking a little bit with the following article which was cached from the Family Security Matters web site.http://tinyurl.com/2x59mg

Exclusive: Conquering the Drawbacks of Democracy
Philip Atkinson

Author: Philip Atkinson
Source: The Family Security Foundation, Inc.
Date: August 3, 2007

While democratic government is better than dictatorships and theocracies, it has its pitfalls. FSM Contributing Editor Philip Atkinson describes some of the difficulties facing President Bush today.

Conquering the Drawbacks of Democracy

By Philip Atkinson

President George W. Bush is the 43rd President of the United States. He was sworn in for a second term on January 20, 2005 after being chosen by the majority of citizens in America to be president.

Yet in 2007 he is generally despised, with many citizens of Western civilization expressing contempt for his person and his policies, sentiments which now abound on the Internet. This rage at President Bush is an inevitable result of the system of government demanded by the people, which is Democracy.

The inadequacy of Democracy, rule by the majority, is undeniable – for it demands adopting ideas because they are popular, rather than because they are wise. This means that any man chosen to act as an agent of the people is placed in an invidious position: if he commits folly because it is popular, then he will be held responsible for the inevitable result. If he refuses to commit folly, then he will be detested by most citizens because he is frustrating their demands.

When faced with the possible threat that the Iraqis might be amassing terrible weapons that could be used to slay millions of citizens of Western Civilization, President Bush took the only action prudence demanded and the electorate allowed: he conquered Iraq with an army.

This dangerous and expensive act did destroy the Iraqi regime, but left an American army without any clear purpose in a hostile country and subject to attack. If the Army merely returns to its home, then the threat it ended would simply return.

The wisest course would have been for President Bush to use his nuclear weapons to slaughter Iraqis until they complied with his demands, or until they were all dead. Then there would be little risk or expense and no American army would be left exposed. But if he did this, his cowardly electorate would have instantly ended his term of office, if not his freedom or his life.

The simple truth that modern weapons now mean a nation must practice genocide or commit suicide. Israel provides the perfect example. If the Israelis do not raze Iran, the Iranians will fulfill their boast and wipe Israel off the face of the earth. Yet Israel is not popular, and so is denied permission to defend itself. In the same vein, President Bush cannot do what is necessary for the survival of Americans. He cannot use the nation's powerful weapons. All he can do is try and discover a result that will be popular with Americans.

As there appears to be no sensible result of the invasion of Iraq that will be popular with his countrymen other than retreat, President Bush is reviled; he has become another victim of Democracy.

By elevating popular fancy over truth, Democracy is clearly an enemy of not just truth, but duty and justice, which makes it the worst form of government. President Bush must overcome not just the situation in Iraq, but democratic government.

However, President Bush has a valuable historical example that he could choose to follow.

When the ancient Roman general Julius Caesar was struggling to conquer ancient Gaul, he not only had to defeat the Gauls, but he also had to defeat his political enemies in Rome who would destroy him the moment his tenure as consul (president) ended.

Caesar pacified Gaul by mass slaughter; he then used his successful army to crush all political opposition at home and establish himself as permanent ruler of ancient Rome. This brilliant action not only ended the personal threat to Caesar, but ended the civil chaos that was threatening anarchy in ancient Rome – thus marking the start of the ancient Roman Empire that gave peace and prosperity to the known world.

If President Bush copied Julius Caesar by ordering his army to empty Iraq of Arabs and repopulate the country with Americans, he would achieve immediate results: popularity with his military; enrichment of America by converting an Arabian Iraq into an American Iraq (therefore turning it from a liability to an asset); and boost American prestiege while terrifying American enemies.

He could then follow Caesar's example and use his newfound popularity with the military to wield military power to become the first permanent president of America, and end the civil chaos caused by the continually squabbling Congress and the out-of-control Supreme Court.

President Bush can fail in his duty to himself, his country, and his God, by becoming “ex-president” Bush or he can become “President-for-Life” Bush: the conqueror of Iraq, who brings sense to the Congress and sanity to the Supreme Court. Then who would be able to stop Bush from emulating Augustus Caesar and becoming ruler of the world? For only an America united under one ruler has the power to save humanity from the threat of a new Dark Age wrought by terrorists armed with nuclear weapons.

# #

FamilySecurityMatters.org Contributing Editor Philip Atkinson is the British born founder of ourcivilisation.com and author of A Study of Our Decline. He is a philosopher specializing in issues concerning the preservation of Western civilization. Mr. Atkinson receives mail at rpa@ourcivilisation.com.

read full author bio here

Attachments

• phillip_atkinson_drawbacks_of_democracy.pdf
    251.3 KB · Views: 77

Particle

imported post

Is this article you presented supposed to be your view (agreeing with the author--not suggesting you wrote it) or a slice of some of the insane, extremist, morally wrong ideas floating around?

hogleg

imported post

Hmm I think the only clergy that would be involved with this type of social control would beRev. Jessie Jackson's and theRev Flagar.All the while having thug body guards with guns.

Odd, there is no mention of Jesus command to his followers tosellthier clothes tobuy a sword if thye did not have one.

I guess that would be taking things out of context like this article huh...

44Brent

imported post

T-RaV wrote:
No, it was a joke article.

I mean, nobody could be that stupid...

Oh really? Here's an e-mail which was forwarded to my by an individual who contacted Philip Atkinson.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Philip Atkinson[/b] < [email]smartboard@bigpond.com[/email]>
Date: Aug 18, 2007 10:05 PM
Subject: RE: Conquering the Drawbacks of Democracy article
To: Coryxxxxx <coryxxxxx@gmail.com>

Cory Koski

Dear Sir,

Thank you for recognising my right to express an opinion, but please note that being in a minority does not mean being wrong.

If you wish to discover why Edmund Burke, a famous eighteenth century orator, described democracy as the worst form of government, please see http://www.ourcivilisation.com/democrat.htm .

Democracy is worse than useless when faced with a crisis, which is why the adoption of democracy is a sign of social decay, and why Professor Toynbee, in "A Study Of History" stated that the decline of Western Civilization started with the French Revolution. (see http://www.ourcivilisation.com/french.htm )

Please note that Toynbee also predicted 911 in his 1952 publication, for he claimed that as ALL declining civilizations are attacked by barbarian war-bands, Western Civilization would be attacked.

My concern for America is that its failure to realise the implication of nuclear weapons is threatening to plunge the world into a dark age. That is, it is only a matter of time before nuclear armed Barbarian War-bands start blowing up cities and so impose chaos upon the world.

Only a united USA can survive such an attack, for a divided USA will collapse into chaos and take the rest of the world with it.

What should America do when New York disappears under a mushroom cloud, followed by odious demands from Al Qaeda, or Hamas, or the Taliban, or whoever, that must be met if Chicago is not to be destroyed next?

Kind Regards,

Philip Atkinson

Sent: Saturday, 18 August 2007 10:29 AM
To: rpa@ourcivilisation.com
Subject: Conquering the Drawbacks of Democracy article

Thank you for having the courage to express your opinion in this article.

I don't agree with it, and I have never read anything more crazy in my entire life. Not only would you wipe out life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, you would wipe out the entire neo-conservative self-interested movement. Neoconservatism uses the "spread of democracy" as a vehicle to maintain its self interest. Take away the notion of democracy, and you have dictatorship, and imperialism, which has been seen as an immoral way of conquering nations in order to rape a civiliation's resources.

I respect you for your opinion, but I am glad you are in the minority.

Cory xxxxx