• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC rules

Individualist

imported post

Hello all,

Yup I'm new at this, but I know right now the 1st day I'll get detained and/or hassled.

OK, loaded clip or not?

what about when traveling in vehicle? on interstates?

I wrote my AJ for wyoming with no replies.......

appreciate

Legba

imported post

I assume you mean the AG, and he/she most likely will reply with some form letter to the effect that they cannot/will not give individual citizens legal advice. Just check some on-line resource for the (complete) text of your state laws and go with that. That and the state constitution is all he/she is supposed to be guided by, so don't settle for some abridged Cliff's Notes-like interpretation.

-ljp

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

I have been OC'ing in Las Vegas for 4 years. Never been detained "locked up" or even hassled. I have been asked to produce my blue card and divers license once.

I guess it depends on the state/city...