• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Girl friend joined the OC club

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
Just what they say at a Workplace. -"You have the 1st Amendment Right,BUT, you can ONLY express yourself this way or that way, IF you express yourself they way WE don't like it your GONE".

DON'T WE JUST LOVE THE RIGHTS of THE CONSTITUTION.

'til we don't have them anymore
So let me see if I've got this right. You equate not being vulgar or rude as a limitation on your 1st Amendment rights and you do not recognize that that we are here for the benefit of all not just a few. Pretty close I'll guess.

BTW - Participating in this site is a priviledge not a right.

You, sir, are a very interesting person.

Yata hey

UTOC-45-44

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:
Just what they say at a Workplace. -"You have the 1st Amendment Right,BUT, you can ONLY express yourself this way or that way, IF you express yourself they way WE don't like it your GONE".

DON'T WE JUST LOVE THE RIGHTS of THE CONSTITUTION.

'til we don't have them anymore
So let me see if I've got this right. You equate not being vulgar or rude as a limitation on your 1st Amendment rights and you do not recognize that that we are here for the benefit of all not just a few. Pretty close I'll guess.

BTW - Participating in this site is a priviledge not a right.

You, sir, are a very interesting person.

Yata hey

Well...,

I'm not agreeing to be vulgar or rude ( but merely the right to express oneself,and not based upon when it may or may not be what YOU want)just like Anti's are stating the same as to the topic of Carrying a Firearm.

This is the VERY reason YOU AND I are FIGHTING for OUR RIGHTS in this matter.

Martin Luther King was fighting for Equal Rights although the Constitution has ALWAYS given ALL MANKIND EQUAL RIGHTS.

A RIGHT IS NOT A RIGHT WHEN IT'S "INFRINGED UPON", IT MERELY BECOMES A PRIVILEGE WHEN LIMITED.

You feel it's a right, and depending how a Person may interpret, the 2nd Amendment it could really ONLY be for the Military "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state".

There are PLENTY of People that feel that when You,Sir, and I are Carrying our Arms we could be construed as "vulgar or rude" in THEIR opinion cuz they don't feel that it's a Right and NOT even neccesary to carry a Firearm the therefore call the Police.

A comment MAY be Vulgar and Rude to some People and to some not. I did not justify the Sentence that was "Spoken" by openryan"Btw, why did you feel the need to tell us her cup size!?:p"...But It was in a Joking manner due to the :psymbol and YOU do have the RIGHT to feel that that was indeed according to you AND your wife "vulgar or rude ".

My mere Expression on this Thread is That We are all in this Forum "Fighting" for Our Rights EVERYDAY when we OC, but we are ALSO "Fighting" EVERYDAY for Our Freedom of Expression and Speech ..."Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,...".

If I have Offended anybody by My mere Expression for the Rights that We Born with PLEASE accept my Apologies.

But Please do not "prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,...",when a Person DOES say something that does not "Sit" right with You, Sir. At the Same time Provide appropriate "Interepretation" to the Words and Expression by which they say something.

Pleasedon't "Force" them to Apologize just because It makes You feel Better. It is not Educational for a Person to be torn down rather than Built up with Confidence and "Guidance" to Possibly better Express oneself.

In the End we ARE on the Same side, "Fighting" for Our Rights.

Sincerely,

UTOC-45-44

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Of course, you have the "right" to say whatever you want.

You also have the responsibility to act respectfully.

Now, I believe this thread has gone way beyond where it should. I propose it end.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

Tess wrote:
Of course, you have the "right" to say whatever you want.

You also have the responsibility to act respectfully.

Now, I believe this thread has gone way beyond where it should. I propose it end.

"You also have the responsibility to act respectfully."

Still proposing "Limitations"

Anti's Say -"You can carry your Gun not just OPENLY, Conceal it. It more Respectful"

My Piece is over and out.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

"Now, I believe this thread has gone way beyond where it should. I propose it end."

Point well taken.

Bye

Yata hey