Thread: Open Carry Story from D.C.

Post imported post

Okay, it was at very least open fire carry anyway...http://www.nbc4.com/news/13928202/de...=headlineclick

"D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier called the incident disturbing." Don't these folks know that these actions are illegal?! Carrying firearms in D.C. and then continuing to ignore laws by firing them as well.

Just another story of it being Open Season on those law-abiding folks in the District...when will it end? (rhetorical question, no answer required)

Post imported post

That story HAS to be a fake. I mean, they don't allow guns in DC. They even have a complete ban on them! Nope, it can't be real.And since there are no guns or ammo allowed in DC this family has to be faking the gunshot wounds and should be thankful that Mayor Fenty cares enough about their safety to make sure they have such a safe city to live in. :quirky

Post imported post

"D.C. Police CD.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier called the incident disturbing.hief Cathy Lanier called the incident disturbing."

"Disturbing" that this family had no way to fight back. I think the Chief needs to be put through a wood chipper. And they ARE legal in D.C. ....

Post imported post

echo6tango wrote:
    Okay, it was at very least open fire carry anyway...http://www.nbc4.com/news/13928202/de...=headlineclick

"D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier called the incident disturbing." Don't these folks know that these actions are illegal?! Carrying firearms in D.C. and then continuing to ignore laws by firing them as well.

Just another story of it being Open Season on those law-abiding folks in the District...when will it end? (rhetorical question, no answer required)
    'em Bad Fellers of course didn't read the memo that they could NOT carry guns I recon.

Maybe gun control exempts them like it does the cops.:what:But Law-abiding citizens are the Bad Guys cuz they are NOT in conflict with the Law:X.

Maybe Cops should be the leading example and not carry either since they don't think guns are wise to have to Protect

Post imported post

"The handgun ban has saved many lives and will continue to do so if it remains in effect," Fenty said. "Wherever I go, the response from the residents is, 'Mayor Fenty, you've got to fight this all the way to the Supreme Court.' " —
    D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty
    source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/16/AR2007071600626.html

I really wonder who's "many lives" have been saved and where the heck is he going and talking towhere D.C. residents back the ban...