• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another Weekend OCing in Utah

UTOC-45-44

imported post

I had the the last few days all by myself as my wife was out of town and had the time to go whenever and wherever I wanted.

Friday I went to a not very busy Costco and walked around again and after the walkabout I sat down for my Polish and Vanilla French Icecream Bar AGAIN. I carried my Kimber in the Serpa.

Later in the Evening I went to Ab's for their delicious Fat Boy Burger and Shake, OCing Of course.

Saturday I went to Cabelas and Carried my 44Mag in the Triple K Deluxe Rooster Rig and walked around for about 1 hour looking at stuff and NOBODY asked or rushed up. Later during the day a friend and I went to IKEA I OCed and we walked around for about 1-1.5 hour. Before going home we bought some Goodies downstair. No Stares, nobody rushing to hide themselves, no Police/Swat. Not Even Management/employee.

Sunday morning we went back to IKEA and I OCed again. We went back for the Egg/Shrimp Sandwich in their Restaurant and found out that we were an half an hour to early for it and sat down to have their small breakfast plate. After the Breakfast we walked around for another 1 - 1.5 in a very empty IKEA cuz it's at 11 in the morn.

Nothing special just a Brief Report of an Uneventful OC experience where I've never OCed before ( except for Costco where I've OCed before ).

b1ack5mith

imported post

cool! i hope im as brave as you lol... the thing isss... i dont look 18, i look more like 16 (moms 4'10 hahaha) so im stuck with my 5'5-5'6 height, and a young lookin face, so when a cop asks me for my I.D. ill hear "is this a fake drivers license?" lmao

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
Later in the Evening I went to Ab's for their delicious Fat Boy Burger and Shake, OCing Of course.
MMMMM.... Fat Boy!!! What a great burger. Why wasn't I invited??? :cuss:

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
Later during the day a friend and I went to IKEA I OCed and we walked around for about 1-1.5 hour. Before going home we bought some Goodies downstair. No Stares, nobody rushing to hide themselves, no Police/Swat. Not Even Management/employee.
My IKEA trip was uneventful as well, so was the shopping experience. Nearly everything they sell appeals to "The Masses". What ever happened to originality?

UTOC-45-44

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:
MMMMM.... Fat Boy!!! What a great burger. Why wasn't I invited??? :cuss:

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
Later during the day a friend and I went to IKEA I OCed and we walked around for about 1-1.5 hour. Before going home we bought some Goodies downstair. No Stares, nobody rushing to hide themselves, no Police/Swat. Not Even Management/employee.
My IKEA trip was uneventful as well, so was the shopping experience. Nearly everything they sell appeals to "The Masses". What ever happened to originality?

Come up next weekend and I get U a Burger on me, since I Cheated you on 1:lol:

http://www.absdrivein.com/

This is GOOD stuff.

Hell why not...Bring all the Boys from down there.

( I'm married so I can only afford to buy you )

b1ack5mith

imported post

dang that looks like good food! (looks like this place in CA called "IN n OUT" and they had AMAZING burgers. if you all wanna get together sometime and go there that would rock! *checks pockets for money* :)

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

B1ack5mith wrote:
HEY KEVIN where ya been?

I had to do the Army Reserve weekend thing. Your tax dollars hard at work. (So I can shoot the .50 M2!)
sam2mg.jpg

b1ack5mith

imported post

get payed to shoot that thing? THATS THE LIFE!!! :D

so a guy emailed me about the ad i posted on KSL.com, i posted a "looking to trade for a hipoint..." and a guy said he has a .380 and a .40, so weel see how this one works! :)

(if it DOES work out... which one should i get? the .40 looks like a powerdrill lol)

UTOC-45-44

imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
get payed to shoot that thing? THATS THE LIFE!!! :D

so a guy emailed me about the ad i posted on KSL.com, i posted a "looking to trade for a hipoint..." and a guy said he has a .380 and a .40, so weel see how this one works! :)

(if it DOES work out... which one should i get? the .40 looks like a powerdrill lol)

.40 is a better caliber.

I have heard lately that FBI is turning more to .40 due to penetration power.

I'd go with the .40 if I was you

UTOC-45-44

imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
type in hi point .40, then type in hipoint .380, and look at the diff lol, the .40 looks like a drill lol
Well...,I'd rather have a "drill" shooting .40's v.s a "squirt" gun spitting .380's:lol:

UTOC-45-44

imported post

xmirage2kx wrote:
if you plan on carrying it I would get the .380. 40 is just to top heavy.

I would be like Superman wearing my Denim Shirt and the D**n .380's would bounce of :celebrate.

Topheavy ??? FBI cant on the Holster can possibly do it

xmirage2kx

imported post

Pic of the .40/45 I like the stopping power of the 40 but the hi-point 40 is a huge gun. the .380 is a more "compact" gun. B1ack5mith stated he was a smaller guy, sothe hand cannon that is the .40might not be best.

20105-1.jpg

b1ack5mith

imported post

true true... a shirt wont stop a .380 tholmao, might make some nice shrapnel tho! yeah the .40 is huge... and id look like a kid with a cling-on dangling off my leg LOL!

.380 will stop a man though! thats all ya need to do ;)

(not punch holes in a tank lol)

but im going to be making a sale of mini discs to someone soon... and it should boost my profits up alot ;)

UTOC-45-44

imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
true true... a shirt wont stop a .380 tholmao, might make some nice shrapnel tho! yeah the .40 is huge... and id look like a kid with a cling-on dangling off my leg LOL!

.380 will stop a man though! thats all ya need to do ;)

(not punch holes in a tank lol)

but im going to be making a sale of mini discs to someone soon... and it should boost my profits up alot ;)

A thick jacket could potentially stop a 9mm:what:

xmirage2kx

imported post

That OK, I am always right.... except for when I am wrong of course:cool:

A thick jacket could stop a .50 if you were lucky enough, but i wouldnt count on it.