• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another Weekend OCing in Utah

b1ack5mith

imported post

eh, 8 rnd clip ;) (stick a couple mags in yer pocket too ;)) dude i think u, mirage, and sgt jennings are like my long lost brothers or somethin lol!

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
SGT Jensen wrote:
B1ack5mith wrote:
HEY KEVIN where ya been?

I had to do the Army Reserve weekend thing. Your tax dollars hard at work. (So I can shoot the .50 M2!)
sam2mg.jpg

Why don't you Bring it OCing Sarg...:what:...:lol:...:celebrate

Going this Weekend Sarg ???
We could build a mount and put it on the roof of my car. :what: It sucks just moving it around. The weapon itself weighs 84 pounds, and the tripod weighs 44 pounds. Thats 128 pounds WITHOUT ammo! :shock: Not sure how much a box with 100 rounds weighs, but I do know they don't last very long. ;)

Going where, AB's? MMMMM.... Fat Boy Burger & Hand cut fries!
homer-drool.gif

xmirage2kx

imported post

Shooting from a vehicle is illegal. Kinda runs your car idea into a brick wall :banghead:

However thereis away around it if you know the laws well enough. :celebrate

UTOC-45-44

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:
SGT Jensen wrote:
B1ack5mith wrote:
HEY KEVIN where ya been?

I had to do the Army Reserve weekend thing. Your tax dollars hard at work. (So I can shoot the .50 M2!)
sam2mg.jpg

Why don't you Bring it OCing Sarg...:what:...:lol:...:celebrate

Going this Weekend Sarg ???
We could build a mount and put it on the roof of my car. :what: It sucks just moving it around. The weapon itself weighs 84 pounds, and the tripod weighs 44 pounds. Thats 128 pounds WITHOUT ammo! :shock: Not sure how much a box with 100 rounds weighs, but I do know they don't last very long. ;)

Going where, AB's? MMMMM.... Fat Boy Burger & Hand cut fries!
homer-drool.gif
What kind of vehicle would stand the Ground other than a Hummer. My car would flip around:celebrate