• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Several gun shops nationwide will be offering specials on August 28th!

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Very good idea.

It's about communicating and promoting the ideas and positions.

Ghettokracker71

imported post

By Bobs do you mean Bob Moates? Hmm...I plan on going to a shooting range or at least buying ammo,I broke down and already bought a kel-tec so I can't do the jessie jackson BAG

AtackDuck

imported post

My reply to the Brady Bunch's Aug 28 announcement:

I shall support your efforts by going out and buying 2,000 rounds of ammunition and a new gun, just so that it won't be sold to criminals! :celebrate:shock::celebrate

hogleg

imported post

Man, I am having a real hard time waiting to the 28th. I might not be able to wait to pick up my new pistol on Tuesday I could get er tonight.

I can always buy a couple boxes of Ammo........